Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5319&start_row=1

bible - mixed fabric clothes?

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NaturalH1gh Sent: 10/14/2013 2:24:14 PM

I've started reading the Bible, and I have found a lot of wisdom in it. But there are some things that are confusing to me.. like:

Deutoronomy 22:11
"You must not wear clothing made of wool and linen woven together."

Leviticus 11:10
But all creatures in the seas or streams that do not have fins and scales--whether among all the swarming things or among all the other living creatures in the water--you are to regard as unclean.

I do not understand how do these things make one unpure?

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 10/16/2013 3:15:13 AM

Blessings NaturalHigh,

I had once read a book called "The Maker's Diet". The book is about biblical health.

I remember the author reasoned about the mixed fibers. He said that when you weave two different kinds of fibers together, such as wool and linen, you create a fabric that does not breath well. This kind of fabric is not meant for hot desert climates as it would give you rashes and other skin ailments.

As for the fish without fins and scales; this probably has to do with the diet of the fish. Some fish eat the waste of other fish; this is unclean for us to eat. Shrimp do that, they are basically cockroaches of the sea.

More Love and Life,
Iyah Oats

Messenger: NaturalH1gh Sent: 10/16/2013 5:22:07 PM

iyah, thanks!

i was further researching and found this:
http://new2torah.com/2011/11/the-power-of-linen

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/17/2013 10:24:08 AM

Everything has vibration. So a organic hemp or other ital clothing would be a different vibration from a nylon or leather clothing.
Higher vibrations closer to Jah

Messenger: NaturalH1gh Sent: 10/19/2013 3:13:47 PM

Thanks for the reply, Jessep!
Is there any way to understand more about the nature of how everything vibrates around us?

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I