Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5315&start_row=1

bredrens, we must turn the word FEAR of Jah into LOVE of Jah, seen?

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ras93 Sent: 10/9/2013 6:39:23 PM

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 10/10/2013 1:39:56 PM

Greetings Ras93;

Prov.1
[7] The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

The I must Iverstand that InI cannot TRULY love JAH,if InI don't fear before him.

This also depends on how the I looks on the word FEAR,I dont see the fear of God,as to keep the commandments and law,becos you fear that Jah will punish you if you don't,but rather,I fear to sin against Jah,becos I will lose I friendship,and mystical Inection with RastafarI.

So yea,the LOVE and GRACE,that comes through JAH connection,helps InI to overstand the fear of JAH,wich I don't see as fear of punishment,but rather as losing the purity and joy that comes with walking in Jah way.

Also it is hard to attain Jah love,without first fearing him.
for living in sin,and pretending that Jah loves you the same as when you would take fullest responsibility for your actions,is ignorance that leads to destruction,seen?...

so really,I see these both things depend on one another,without fear of Jah,you cannot truly love Jah,for it is that fear of Jah,that makes you purify yourself,and lead a better livity,wich brings you closer to Jah,and the knowledge of God,wich makes you love him more and more.

And without the love of Jah,you cannot fear before him purely,only religously,wich is no Iritual Inection with Jah.

So InI don't need to turn anything,becos both the FEAR and LOVE of Jah are equally important to Iverstand and feel in InI trod.

BLESSED TO ALL;
JAH RASTAFARI;
HAILE SELASSIE I;

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I