Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5311&start_row=1

Free Jah music for all bredren and sistas - hope you enjoy our music

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dub Thomas Sent: 10/7/2013 4:42:56 AM

I am writing to let you know that I am the owner of the Dubophonic netlabel specializing in dub music. Everything we release is for free download under Creative Commons by-nc-nd-3.0

The label is active since June 2013 and we have have already released seven albums/EP and still continuing strong, spreading out the Jah vibes in any way we can.

Here is the address of the netlabel: Dubophonic Homepage

If you enjoy our music you can post it in your blog, or use it in any appropriate playlists/podcasts or even better, write a small review about our releases ... but above all DOWNLOAD it and spread the vibes to your crew.

We try to release one or two eps/lps every month so keep on checking us. We are always grateful for any ideas, comments or collaborations. We are always open to new artists who are on the same wavelength with us spreading out the dub reggae vibes of Jah.

If you would like to use our releases and post them on your page, you can do so, provided that you keep the download links from our server (dont use rapidshare, mediafire or any other third party server), since they are checked, virus free and include all the necessary artwork and press releases and music.

I hope to hear from you soon

.... free Jah music for all bredrens and sistas.

Deepest respect
Dub Thomas (Dubophonic netlabel)

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/14/2013 1:18:22 PM

Maybe not the place to advertise, but to the I's credit, its free music so I did listen, and its good. Put some upright conscious lyrics to it and that would improve it, but just the dubs gave I enough of a vibes to come forward and tell the I to keep it up and keep it on a Righteous level in the music business.

Give thanks for music.

Blessed love

Messenger: Dub Thomas Sent: 10/15/2013 2:30:51 AM

Give thanks bredren Nazarite_I for the comments. Well appreciated.
The post was not intended for any advertising. I & I had only the urge to inform each and everyone of you that the Jah vibes are all around the world.

Give respect man for the positive comment regarding the quality of the music we produce.

I & I come from the small island of Cyprus in the Mediterranean sea where the sun shine 320 days a year and I & I have recently started publishing and spreading free Jah music for the people. That was the idea, I & I get no money from dis ... I & I get only personal satisfaction that many bredrens and sistas from all around the world download and enjoy the vibes.

Just a tip, listen to Negritage's "Guetto roots of dub (vol.1), I & I think is the best we released so far :)

Nazarite_I, you are right man about the conscious lyrics that are missing and I & I is about to change dis wit a new release in a couple of weeks. Ibel Campbell from Jamaica meets Med Dred from Cyprus with conscious lyrics and dub irieness .... think you will enjoy it ... and soon I & I post a nice video of good bredren Dub Caravan from Palestine doing a live dub on one of the tracks.

Deepest respect for what the forum my brother and thank you for giving me the opportunity to present I & I's work.

"I-man serve Selassie I continually. No matter what the weak heart say. And I know that I & I is like a tree, plant by the river of water, and not even the dog that piss against the wall of Babylon shall escape this judgment. For I & I know that all of the youth shall witness the day that Babylon shall fall!"

Blessings to all and Guidance
Dub Thomas

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I