Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5307&start_row=1

New Age of Division

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 10/3/2013 3:12:59 PM

Greeting in the name of His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I, Jah Rastafari without apology...

Iman met a lost soul, who claims the divinity of Haile Selassie I as the Almighty and Christ returned but will not place himself under the fold of Rastafari, but instead says Rastafari is disrespectful to his Majesty and a copy cat to Orthodoxy......this lost souls teachings is death.....these teachings are the ways of a thief , trying to sneak into the back door instead of humbly coming into the front like the upright. Plz shut these teachings down, for it is Rastafari that first spread the coming of a Black King in this time and upheld his name Ras Tafari, the new name. Rastafari the name is parallel to the name Christianity, Christian means follower of Christ, Ras Tafari means to the Head to be feared who is the Christ.....balance....bun dis division.
Has any of the I come across any of this foolishness?

Jah Rastafari is the ruler and its the ppl Rev James Webb, Leonard Howell chosen to spread this message.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/4/2013 3:57:42 PM

How does the I know he is lost? There are plenty who call themsevles Rasta but do just as the man says. The man sights Haile Selassie I, but perhaps he is just disillusioned from the movement of people who call themselves RastafarI? Perhaps there is some bitterness from the world clouding his vision and judgement? I can't speculate on why in his case, but I have seen it and heard Ones say before that they clearly sight His Majesty as the Most High, but because of some mix up and folly among RastafarI people, they no longer place themselves under that lable, and who am I to judge them?

Blessed love

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 10/5/2013 9:25:25 PM

I think what the I just wrote, prove dat he is lost....he sight up his Majesty but judges the patriarchs of the movement as rascist, sinister and a stain from the jump of the movement, he speaks bad of Leonard Howell, InI martyr of di faith . He call Rastafari theives of orthodox teachings and the name of InI faith disrespect to HIM, but it was first Rastafari that sight HIM in the beginning....Iman feel as if the I is biting the hands that feed him.......i do believe that he is disillusioned as the I said by others who does not represent HIM.

I have a solution to prevent this

1. If any I sight up HIM, then follow HIM, follow what HIM say and teach, to many do they own thing and take the Fathers name with them...Father did say my name is blasphemed continually....InI are the oncoming generation which HIM has prophesied but to many dont take it serious.....self evaluate urself......be that light, so ppl like this brother won't spread this message of dividing Rastafari from Haile Selassie I.

Ras Paul was lost, he ridiculed, judged, and set his heart desires in destroying the Christian ppl until Jah gave him the light....but now InI r the light, so lets be light

A house divided against it self wont stand

Selassie I love and Christ guidance

InI must judge the times, through the holy spirit InI r giving this opportunity to do so

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I