Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5305&start_row=1

Land of Shashamane

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 9/30/2013 11:46:01 AM

so it is a city in Ethiopia and H.I.M. gave us some of it to trod on??? please let me know I want to get my facts straight. can someone else me its importance too. I just know that H.I.M. gave a portion of his land to the Rastafari ppl.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/1/2013 5:24:46 AM

Strictly speaking He gave it to the Black people of the Diaspora under the auspices of the Ethiopian World Federation who assisted Ethiopia in it's struggles against Italy during His exile. Since that time RastafarI people have made up a majority of the people trodding there to settle and develop the land. From what I've heard, Shashamane has thrived in the last decade and is home to many RastafarI businesses and enterprises as well as delegations and tabernacles of all the major RastafarI mansions and organisations, but reports have also reached I ears that some of the people who Repatriated there went without cleaning babylon out of themselves first, and have brought the mentality with them, causing issues among RastafarI and the local Ethiopian community, who's youth have in some cases started to emulate the folly.

All those I have spoken to who have passed through Shashamane have stressed the need for Righteous and upright Idren and Sistren, Kings and Queens to forward and set a good example to uplift the people and develop the settlement along lines that Haile Selassie I could be proud of. He did not give it for people to simply come and live and not do anything, He gave it with the intention and expressed wish that Africans from abroad coming home develop and utilise the land to its fullest potential for agriculture, industry and other productive enterprise.

Selassie I guide and protect.

Blessed love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 10/24/2013 11:38:22 AM

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS AT HOME AND ABROAD

DIASPORA. BUT WE NOT HERE TO DIE INNA THE SPORA

HAILE SELASSIE I AS THE INTENDED HEAD OF THE OAU AND THE UNITED STATES OF AFRICA (official title, a no me make them up) WANTED TO MAKE A CONNECTION WITH THOSE AFRICANS SCATTERED THROUGH THE EARTH AND TO BEGIN PROVISIONS FOR THEM TO COME HOME AT LAST IF THEY SHOULD WISH SO

IN OTHER WORDS, JUST AS GARVEYS PROPHECY GOES:

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS AT HOME AND ABROAD!

Rastafari

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I