Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5304&start_row=1

Dating Advice

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: OldSoulOWATi Sent: 9/30/2013 12:31:30 AM

Greetings in the name of the Almighty Trinity

Iman need some advice, some reasoning, based on experience, when it comes to dating as a Rasta youth. Years of age I am 20. Live in Canada, Toronto area, and recently began spending time with a nice wombman I feel a connection with. Iman haven't been dealing with the ladies for quite sometime now, focusing on better Iself.

The thing is, she is not a Rastawoman. She is a conscious person though, and is interested in learning new things and enlightenment. Iman see all Jah children as one, so no discrimination when it comes to finding a partner,(although it would be nice to find someone who can reason with InI on a spiritual level and see where I coming from)seen?

We have reasoned a little on ital livity, and purity. She is a casual drinker, and she say she loves eating animal products etc.
InI jus curious to know if any Idren have had same experiences maybe? and can lend the I some wisdom in how to deal with this situation.
Living ina babylon, all the young ladies nah excite me or interest me at all. But this one different. She nuh expose nakedness. She is respectful of self, smart, funny, and of course she shines bright, and I can't stop thinking about her. Only dating rasta wombman... I would be a lonely lonely man I whole life. Iman always meditate on what is the right thing in any situation, but InI feel a little different when it comes to relationships. She is a little older, and more experienced if you know what I mean. But she is a patient one, and is willing to respect I livity and standards.

Any advice when it comes to dating would be much appreciated. Iman is not a casual youth, only interested in long term relationship with growth. Iman see much discrimination still in todays world when it comes to the colour of a man skin. We are inter-racial couple, she being half Jamaican, half British, and Iman is Irish. Please continue if you have a problem with this. Rastafari is a livity for all peoples of the earth, and JAH is I father Beginning to End, Black or White, Mexican or Chinese, Fire Bun Discrimination.

Blessed Love
~ JAH RASTFARI

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/30/2013 3:53:30 AM

I main words of advice from I experience would be something along the lines of that a virtuous woman is hard to find and even harder to wife Idren, but that doesn't necessarily make it impossible.

Aside from the fact that I hold to Marcus Garvey's teachings and have already seen a clear vision of I children in which they looked very much like I and had clearly been Nazarines since birth, so likely the offspring of a RastafarI wombman, I am in a similar boat to the I Idren. I am 22, and straight up, I am not looking for girlfriends or casual encounters with women, I am seeking a Godly and upright woman to be I wife and Empress for life to grow together and raise and nurture children in a Righteous way. I've come across one already who I did truly love and watched her flower into a beautifully divine young Empress, but sadly I heart got broken in the process, and she did enter into a union with an Elder in I and I community, which inevitably caused controversy through the fact that she is of European ancestry and he an African. On that subject, which the I may well encounter with this wombman, though I do hold to the necessity of Marcus Garvey's teachings on that among I and I to avoid just such controversy and schism and restore the self esteem and Ifidence in themselves of both Africans and Europeans alike, I cannot deny that the Most High did make it possible for Ones and Ones from different nations to bear children together since all of I and I are One red blood and can feel love regardless of and transcendent of colour, nationality or creed.

Ultimately it is up to the I whether the I enters into a more binding relationship with her, but the I must be sure first that it is not simply infatuation the I is dealing with, from both her and the I's angle, and secondly that the I could be with her as she is now and love her unconditionally still. Without that second point, there is no hope for growth in the relationship. If the I is not prepared to accept her as she is, then simply don't bother Idren and keep it on a brotherly love level and keep Reasoning with her. If the I is prepared to accept her as she is, then the likelihood that she will grow and develop in relationship with the I is much higher, and the I never knows, she might sight RastafarI and start to trod with the I. That is seemingly the route through which many wombmen sight RastafarI, and 'growing' a virtuous Empress from a conscious wombman is perhaps the surest way for I and I to build Righteous and lasting relationships with wombmen.

That being said, loneliness nobly endured is one of the ways and initiations in which I and I as RastafarI people must pass through, and though it can seem terrible and dread to go without the tenderness and affection of a wombmans love and have no outlet for the same tenderness, affection and love inherent in I and I as men, the surmounting of the temptations and tribulations that come with it can serve as a powerful lesson on the road of life. Certainly I haven't been left with any choice but to pass through it until the Most High sends I rightful Empress forward, and though it tests to the limit sometimes, I give thanks for the lessons I have learned along the way. Above all Idren, pray for the I's rightful Empress to manifest in the I's life and watch closely for the signs in this wombman to check whether or not she is the one.

I pray that is helpful to the I.

Blessed love

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 9/30/2013 8:31:36 PM

Greetings OldSoulOWATi

It is amazing to read such a similar account to I own situation at the time! I am 20 living near a Babylonian city Iself, and have been focusing on moral improvement for the past few years---meditation, reflection, and praying that I follow Jah guidance clearly without hesitation. Most women I have met are not interested or unaware of RasTafari livity, so I have been staying true to I and I self and resisting temptations to settle for someone due to loneliness.

I too recently began spending time with a wombman who I have good resonancy with. She is a very conscious person who carries herself with respect and dignity and faith, but she does not practice Ital livity. She does seem eager to learn as well, and when I think to my own trod, I did not always adhere to Ital livity Iself (I began the RasTafarI trod about 5 years ago). It is easy to give in to something that may not be right due to lack of self control or fooling oneself, but when the feeling I and I get is always pure and true, I and I do consider that to be worth pursuing.

Nazarite I is true and wise to make the point about "unconditional acceptance of the wombman as she is now." Ark I has made similar reasonings in the past, and I find it a righteous truth to live by. In other words, don't settle for someone if you are not prepared to live with all of who they are currently. As for I own experience, I am still getting to know her so I am yet to make a decision.

Thanks to I Bredren for the relation of experiences and wisdom
Selah

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/30/2013 9:08:14 PM

============================
Man and Woman
-------------------------
King and Queen can come together in peace and harmony. Before I met I Empress I asked Jah to send I a Woman that will be strong and help I in I trod. When Jah send I the Empress I asked for I gave Thanks to the Most High Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.

We have been together since 1996 and married since 2004. We have never had a serious fight, we argue a little from time to time, but it is never that serious.

The first step is the most important. Ask Jah for a Man or Woman that will be good and strong for you and help you in your trod.

Next you have to be very observant when you meet them. Pay attention to what they say and do and don't let things slip by or allow yourself to be blinded. The first person that comes your way after you ask Jah may not be the right One, or they may be. That is why it is so important to observe and study and be honest with yourself so you know if they are the Right One or the wrong person.

A person doesn't have to be perfect to be the Right One, but make sure who you choose is somebody you will be happy with even if they don't get any better than they already are. The reason I say that is because if you choose a person like that, then they will likely be a person that will get better. But if you don't choose a person like that, then there is a high chance that they will stay the same or get worse.

Another thing to remember is that it would be beneficial for you and the person to have an agreement that if one of you brings up a problem about the other, then the other shouldn't bring up a counter-problem at that time. Deal with the problem at hand, and at another time (preferably on another day) the other person can bring up a problem to discuss. Otherwise, problem calls out problem that calls out problem and argument can turn into fight.

And when they speak about a problem, first think about what has been said and put yourself in their shoes, and then react, and they should do the same if you bring up a problem. A few seconds of thinking can bring a very different response and usually a better one. Also, when one of you brings up a problem, try to bring it up at the right time. In the heat of the moment, bringing up a problem will go on deaf ears and it will be useless. But if a person waits a little, when they bring up the problem the other person will be more likely to at least listen.

And unless it is absolutely necessary, the I them shouldn't bring up a problem in front of others because that will probably cause the accused embarrasment and they will likely try to defend, and it is also more likely to become a competition instead of a reasoning. Always look for usefulness, discuss problems in a manner that will fix them, instead of way that will cause more problems.

daughter of zion(not a poem)

If a man and woman are seeking to please Jah and Live in Righteousness then there is no first or last between them and there is no higher or lower.  There is just righteousness and wickedness, so both should trod towards righteousness and if there is a difference of opinion between a man and woman, they should reason until they figure out which opinion is the Right choice or if the Right choice is a combination of both opinions or if both opinions are the wrong choice.

I will never accept that a woman has no say, and should just do whatever a man say. Many men out there are not good examples of Jah Livity, and all they will do is teach a woman foolishness. A woman should never trod against Jah RasTafarI, no matter if a man tell her to do this or that.  Also, I sight that the men who don't consider the instruction and opinion of their wife will be weak.  I will never refuse good instruction or correction, no matter who brings it to I. I don't have any desire to continue in foolishness because I am too stubborn to deal with what a woman say.  Man and Woman come together as One, and Jah should be their guide and light. A woman often times will think of things that a man doesn't, and a man will often times think of things that a woman doesn't. So as One, I and I should rise and come closer to Jah with One mind.

A man and woman will always trod in weakness if they think that one person (whether man or woman) should make the decisions without the others input or even when the other has the choice to agree or disagree. When both people are free to bring forward a reasoning and the reasoning is discussed it will always lead to more strength, provided that they actually reason instead of just debate or argue.  This way of trodding will allow both people to use their wisdom and knowledge to the best of their ability and will encourage both to think more and bring forward guidance from Jah.

I don't feel that I empress is in control of things and she also doesn't feel that I am in control of things.  Both of us propose good and bad decisions and through reasoning we realize the difference between the good and bad.

The trod of I empress and I can be summed up in the vows we made to eachother at our Marriage.  I have posted them before, but I will post it again because I see it as the way for a Man and Woman to trod towards Jah.

Our Love will always grow throughout all time
We will always be One, Love without end
I ask God for Guidance to lead us in His Way
So that we Live as we should, bringing strength to each other
I will always think of you when making choices in Life
You are with me in all things. We walk side by side
I Live to raise you higher and I know you do the same
Let us rise in God’s Light, the Creator of all
By the Word of God, we are made One

Here is another related Reasoning.

Cycle of argument
===============================

Messenger: OldSoulOWATi Sent: 10/9/2013 11:50:47 AM

Greetings I family,
InI been progressing with the daughter and kept the I's advice in mind, along with H.I.M. guidance. Iman grateful for the response, and shared experiences.

I am an old fashion kind of person, even before I Sight Up H.I.M. or start I trod, never desired a one night stand or booty calls or little play tings... So what the I is saying, I now wondering about intimacy. How shall this be gone about? Iman keep it royal, but see sex as kind of dirty thing. But Iman not saying it isn't a good thing, as long as its a committed partnership with plans for the future?

InI feel like there's a lot of love to give, but Im without guidance when it comes to the bedroom. I feel it would be easier for I partner to overstand if she was troddin same ways. Any advice on dealing with sex, with non Rasta woman, much appreciated. Iman told her from the beginning we met, I'm not about lusting.

Blessed be

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/9/2013 9:09:35 PM

Why is sex a dirty thing in the I's eyes? In babylon it can be debased into something dirty maybe, but I sight that creational act between a virtuous man and wombman as lifes highest blessing, bringing new life forward into the world, there is no way its dirty. That idea that its a dirty thing is some Roman con-ception from ancient times used to divide man from wombman and rule both in their separation.

I can't tell the I how to forward with wombmen along those lines (figure it out for the Iself, it should come natural after all), but I sincere advice is to take the time and make the effort to clean out all dirty con-ceptions the I holds about this from being brought up in babylon. That is easier said than done, but a must. Many don't real-eyes the full implications of a sexual union with a next person when they enter into it these days. There was a time when that union was as good as marriage, and spiritually speaking, it does form a strong and lasting bond between the two people involved that is no joke thing. The spiritual, emotional and physical forces involved make a clear head around this issue very important for I and I. At all times be sure to be following the I's heart and the disciplined Iditational aspect of mind, not the little head between the I's legs, because that one does think too, and it can and has led even the best men astray. Solomon was the wisest man according to the Bible, but even he fell prey to lust and love of women who led him to forsake his wisdom.

Personally, I don't really look for (or really ever find) that intimacy in everyday women, because too many of them have ideas of what is acceptable and normal sexually speaking from babylon, so they don't overstand in the slightest the standards that I as a Rastaman hold in that department and some even take offence when I explain things like why I don't mix up in oral sex or sodomy. Too many view sex solely as a pleasure thing these days, and while I don't doubt it's pleasurable, and lust for it troubles I as much as the next man, I stand on principles of life creation, uprightness, cleanliness and balance in the example of Haile Selassie I and Empress Menen I. Anything else is a fall as far as I am concerned.
For that reason, I'm determined in Iself to wait for the right Empress to manifest in I life instead of chasing girls, even those already close to I. I can't speculate on what form she might take, whether she will be RastafarI or not, but in I books, she must at least be upright, dignified and Godly with a love of the Most High by whatever name.

I pray that helps the I along.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/10/2013 7:29:30 AM

Greetings Nazarite I I have heard what the I had said and I do agree.My question is if I fall of lust(sexual immorality) how do I get up of that sinking sand because I personally fall of it sometimes but not proud of it.I only regret and feel guilty of the act after its occurance...Will I have fallen for good or there is still chance to rise again because sometimes I feel unforgivable and usually gash a fire pon Iself...can Jah forgive the same mistake which has been repeated many times

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/10/2013 7:41:28 AM

I can't give the I any other advice than to just turn to Jah and confess any and all iniquity, asking for guidance and a wise mind of overstanding to reject all temptation when it comes.

When it does, just remember Yahshua's example in the desert and remind the Iself that Jah is the I's Father and the I His Son, so all temptation and evil is powerless. It only has as much pull over I and I as I and I give it at the end of the day.

Blessed love

Messenger: OldSoulOWATi Sent: 10/11/2013 3:08:37 PM

Blessed Nazarite,
Iman no mean sex is dirty in itself, but I see the babylon ideas of what sex should be, or should replace or take the place of other things, is no good. I see the Is point, and agree that a hundred percent. It should be a beautiful thing between Man & Wombman, from creation it has been. In these latter days, righteousness is so far and few between, so sex with wrong people to me is dirty?seen.

The I is curious to know what any Idren have to say when it comes to sex. What not to do, and why? Why is big for I. Iman see lovemaking as a purely spiritual connection, so that is not dirty. But many like to make it seem as if there is right way and wrong way. If it is in the spirit of love, why would or how would things be wrong?

Nuf Love,

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/14/2013 9:47:26 AM

I'm not going to tell the I what not to do, the I's own self should speak to the I on that, and I pray the I listens to it.

I will say to the I though, that as a life creational act, the I and the Empress involved must treat it with the utmost respect for One another and the divine spiritual Innection taking place. When a man and a woman have intercourse, their spiritual energy starts to rise from the base seal at the base of the spine, towards the crown seal at the top of the head, through all 7 of the seals (otherwise called chakras or engergy centres, all related to the endo-doctrinal system) in the body, circulating and Innecting through One another. The key is to rise this energy to the highest of heights of the crown before the man releases his seed and plants the child in the womb. Sex is not about the man ejaculating at all, it is not made for his pleasure, but the glory of the Most High, though the process is highly pleasurable and joyful for both man and wombman obviously. By rising the energy of the union to its highest heights by the man holding back from ejaculating as long as possible, both people receive more joy from the act, and when a child is Iceived, it is from a union of higher spiritual energy, and so the child will be more spiritually powerful from birth. This I know as the secret of the Immaculate Iception spoken of in the scriptures. I am under no illusions that Mary did have a union with Joseph, an upright and righteous man from Davids line, and together they rose their energies to a level where the Iception did indeed take place in the spirit, and a child worthy of the title of messiah was brought forth. The same thing created Haile Selassie I from the union of Ras Makonnen and Weyziro Yeshimebet. I don't know where this myth of a no-sex con-ception came from, but I suspect Rome, to con-ceal the fact that this is open to every man and wombman to rise and create a world full of saviors. That is I and I duty as RastafarI people as I see it, for I and I works aren't spanning one generation, but all generations. It is essential that I and I give the Most High more children in the highest Iception and power possible to complete His work on Earth. Haile Selassie I reminded the world when asked about RastafarI people by a journalist that His works would fall to the next generations to carry on and complete, and one generation is not complete without the one before and the one after, so let I and I bring the family forward to the fore, instead of passing relationships.

Blessed love

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I