Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5298&start_row=1

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: AdeMarley Sent: 9/25/2013 6:34:20 AM

Greetings to all.In have been an observer in this great rasta reasoning forum for some time now and have really been bless by everyone who has contributed,.. . ....I will honestly love to linkup with true Rastas from Nigeria..I am sure you all agree with me that the sleeping giant needs to wake up.....I want spiritual awakening in the Rastafarian light to shine on our peoples they are flourishing in ignorance and the white supremacist agenda seems to have locked our people down......Please lets reason together to help shine the light to beautiful black people in the motherland.

Jah Blessings.

Messenger: Ubeku Sent: 1/27/2014 12:26:51 AM

Greetings!
Ade Marley,
There are many Rastafarian communities in Nigeria. The most popular community is the Bobo dread community it is located in the northern part of Nigeria .Adamawa state near federal university of technology Yola. It is popularly called sangere . Yah fi linkup wit mi brethren. Him name Jaja Happiness. Him ah live there for many years or yah fi call I on this phone number +2348164428799 ANGWE UBEKU PETER
More love and Jah bless!

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 1/28/2014 9:30:17 AM

This is blessed

Messenger: AdeMarley Sent: 1/28/2014 12:28:26 PM

Bless Ubeku

I will check them and call you.Bless am glad.

Messenger: AdeMarley Sent: 1/28/2014 12:28:45 PM

Bless Ubeku

Messenger: AdeMarley Sent: 1/28/2014 12:37:30 PM

Bless Ubeku

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I