Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5297&start_row=1

Converter

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: YoungRasta52 Sent: 9/24/2013 10:52:21 PM

Idrens, I know of man that's converting but he wants to know if theirs a tribe he fits in, his description was. he smokes, but drinks. he is white and does not want to grow his locks. InI have diffrent views so I sought our community for help to answer him

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/24/2013 11:21:19 PM

There is no conversion, a Rasta is a Rasta.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/29/2013 8:09:10 PM

A true wordsound from Ark I. RastafarI people come in all shapes, sizes, colours, with or without locks, but it is a divine and inborn Iception, not a religion, and people who treat it as such often do come up with some kind of con-version. RastafarI is not about finding a tribe or organisation where I and I can 'fit in' it is about consciously living up to and fitting in with the will, mission and Livity of the Most High Haile Selassie I, wherever that leads I and I in life.

Tell the man that and if it is the true Iception of his heart, then nothing will hold him back from manifesting RastafarI in his life as it unfolds.

Blessed love

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 9/30/2013 1:51:54 AM

Selassie alone know who is real and who is not.I used to try and bring my friends dem to embrace the livity but it is a waste of time...the I will constantly find the iself trying to babysit the I friend in the first stages of the livity while the I could be improving the I livity...if the I friend sees the light of His Majesty then that means the I is doing something right so the I should itinue to foster the I's light and let it shine.

Bless

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I