Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5294&start_row=1

New rastafari

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: YoungRasta52 Sent: 9/23/2013 10:21:33 PM

what are some things a young and new rastafari should know brothers?

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 9/24/2013 5:35:29 AM

That depends on what you know already. InI am relatively new, found the Kebra Nagast most helpful, from my background coming out of Babylon and seeing the light.

http://jah-rastafari.com/kebra-negast/kebra-negast.asp

Messenger: DURU Sent: 9/24/2013 11:38:10 AM

Blessed to All,

Yes I , young rasta , Ital Livity (natural living) , be conscious to every action specially to the mind , be peace full and loving towards all and Iself , Realize that InI and creation are one and must be respected and loved is a true worship to Jah which is Life itself , as a RASTAFARI H.I.M is the Inspiration or an example of a conscious or enlightened man since from H.I.M RASTAFARI Livity is born again .

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: everton Sent: 9/25/2013 4:56:45 AM

Raybob, you are always new, it is your ideas that are relative. You are the changeless among the changeful. Take it that you do not know anything but the dream. The light in the dream need to be seen for what it is, a speck in a dew drop. Don't just open the shutters, remove them and light will flood in, there should be nothing standing between you and the field. Babylon is your own creation, it is not out there, it is in your headrin. As Bob Marley said, "you can't run away from yourself. " You need not go anywhere, do anything or be anyone. Someone said on this forum, "if you think about the now it has already passed." And he is right! Ideas compel you to think, but they cannot liberate. Liberation can only be in the now, all else is bondage.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 10/5/2013 12:58:20 PM

Greetings,

that JAH RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I is the truth and the light and the way.

build your mind in this direction,injoy and you shall live.

the begining of wisdom is the fear of JAH.

reading the psalms and proverbs would also be a good idea for you to keep you in the wy of truth.

give thanks and praises Itinually to JAH RASTAFARI the most high.
BLESSED LOVE.

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I