Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5290&start_row=11

Something that troubles my faith..

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/5/2013 10:54:26 AM

Is it possible when man and woman were banned from the gardens of paradise, Jah destroyed the dinosaurs that live of the land man woman would now have to plow and work by the sweat of their brow lest mankind thebb likened of his own image be destroyed

And if INI are to live in promised land Jah Will remove all that's not in the promise of freedom in flourishing land of light and life.

Another theory, possible truth is that we are the souls of dinosaurs evolved in New advanced bodies

For as consciousness expands it needs more advanced bodies of highe divine technology to livE in to grow closer to Jah, and his likeness.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/3/2013 6:19:50 AM

^^I'm open to most ideas bredrin, but WTF. Dont come round with that Dinosaur shit, sound worse than Darwin are you related? Since your whole thing was around a literal interpretation of Biblical Genesis.... answer me this FIRST. Because before you even get to the Garden you gotta deal with Genesis chapter 1 first......

How was day and night, light and dark, and even all the trees, shrubs and vegetation ALL established before Day 4 when according to the story was when the Sun (and moon and stars) was created?? HUH?
Then tell me how a snake talk?

Then we can reason about the garden.

Big Up ras 93 for at least asking the question and challenging the doctrine. Thats the first step. Bun a sheep. Thought we lef dem in di church?

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 11/3/2013 2:56:41 PM

Finally bredren theres something in which you support me hahah.

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/4/2013 4:39:27 AM

Nah fight you king. Nothing personal, and I don't carry feeling from subject to subject seen?

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 11/4/2013 9:14:58 AM

respect bredren,much love.

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 11/7/2013 3:42:27 PM

Yes breddrens, Greetings! Fist let's look at Jah Word in Genesis 1:1. In the beginning JAH created the heaven and earth. Vs 2 says the earth was without form, and void and darkness was on the face of the deep. Something had to happen between vs 1 and 2? JAH NEVER creates anything without form and void with darkness. Only Satan can cause this type of destruction. We don't know how long time was between vs 1 and 2 but there was a war in heaven and JAH kick satan out of heaven and when satan was kicked out and was cast out of heaven, he made the earth a wilderness! Then Jah came and call those things back into existence but better!!! Is not that how JAH called us? He created us, then satan came and made us void and lived in darkness(sin). Then Christ came died for our sins and we became new creatures, our old man passed away, behold all things become new!!

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 11/7/2013 3:56:39 PM

Just to add scripture from JAH Word, Isiah 14:12-17,JAH RASTAFARI!!!

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/8/2013 9:47:09 PM

"thank you bredrens for the reasoning but there are a few more things that bother, i just cant put my complete faith in jah( although i want to) until my mind is at peace,seen?"

This is a circular problem, like which came first, chicken or egg.. When you die to self, and trust Jah completely, it is THEN that you will recieve that peace. One and one can't put the egg before the chicken...

"For example the diseases, how is that just?"

InI am getting blown away from all the history found from Dr. Google, since realizing Rasta. I'm still unlearning so much from past schools and churches. It seems colonization is what was spreading all the diseases all around the world, with their "slave trades" and all. From what I can wiki and google, before Portugal began to colonize Brazil, natives were living in peace, then the Portuguese brought diseases with them. Seems same everywhere. No, diseases are not part of a perfect world, nor is slavery, but our kingdom is NOT of this world. Jah's kingdom is complete victory in and of, the spirit world. We are in the physical world, but not "of" it, having overcome it. Praise Jah RastafarI Selassie I

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I