Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5279&start_row=1

Haile Selassie I Autobiographies

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Beruku 1 Sent: 9/5/2013 12:12:28 AM

AWOO AND HOY, greetings and blessings in and through His name and His Son and His Mother, I was wondering I-man what happen to the Autobiography of His Imperial Majesty that you had posted on your site, it did great wonders for I in JAH in proclaiming His word and truth in INI own works, though INI need to purchase this great message for I-self as well I was wondering what happen to it on your site and if it is still available for the I-man to read.

Blessings for your spirit your body and your soul in and through Iyesus Christos The Qedamawi Haile Selassie Baruch Baruch Shalom Rastafari911!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 9/5/2013 12:39:32 AM

Unfortunately, I can no longer display it on the website due to copyright restrictions. I asked permission about 10 years ago, but no longer have a record of the correspondence.

It was a different time then, and internet was not as big as it is now, so in these times, the publishers were concerned about it interfering with their sales.

When I displayed the autobiography, I wrote a note on the table of contents page, asking people to buy the book, because it is important to support the people who publish the words of Haile Selassie I, so they can continue to publish it for future generations. It is also important for I and I to have those words in I and I possession, without the need of technology to read it.

The original english translation of Haile Selassie I speeches was published by Haile Selassie I's press, and comes with the proclamation.

Any portion of this book could be reproduced by any process without permission

And even so, it is good to support the people publishing the speeches and buy the books, so they can continue to publish them to future generations.

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I