Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5274&start_row=1

Nature's Flu Shot

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 9/1/2013 10:02:54 AM

juice of 6 fresh lemons
1 bulb garlic
2 tbsp. of honey
2 tsp. of ginger powder
3 cups of pineapple juice
1/4 tsp. of cayanne pepper

blend all thoroughly and store in a container.
drink 1 cup 4 times a day till the symptoms are gone.

Messenger: Iyah Oats Sent: 9/7/2013 5:27:15 AM

Give thanks for the remedy.

I empress has me drink a tea with garlic, honey, and lemon. Her and I will have to try this.

More love and more life,
Iyah Oats

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 9/29/2013 8:45:31 PM

Give thanks for this remedy. I will have to get the ingredients for it tomorrow and try it for Iself, because although I know the little illness I have right now is just a purification, this juice will no doubt speed up the process and get I forward to health faster.

Blessed love

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 10/3/2013 12:36:05 AM

A good way to clean and flush out the blood and kefneys is to drink lemon juice. Straight lemon juice. You can find it at stores 100% lemon juice.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 10/4/2013 3:21:09 PM

A sour remedy that, but lemons are amazing for flushing out the kidneys, true. Someone did tell I once about a cleanse they did by taking a tablespoon of olive oil and lemon juice in the mornings then drinking plenty of water throughout the day, and the results were visible, they could see all the kidney stones and badness passing out when they went to the toilet.

At the moment though I have no lemons, only a couple of limes and a bunch of parsley, which is also amazing for the kidneys, I just boil it for about five minutes, steep it for a few hours until its cool, then strain off the liquid and drink a glass a day. I eat the parsley as greens too.

Blessed love

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 10/4/2013 11:09:24 PM

wow give thanks I need to try this

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I