Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5254&start_row=11

are eggs and fish eaters still considered Ital?

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/20/2013 8:13:42 PM

Actually in the beginning of time all creatures ate ital and in the end it shall be the same. But InI must think iniversally each man to their own heritage and culture. Iman grew up Rastafari eating steam snapper and iman is just iritual than any other man. Rastafari is not a food doctrine nor a hair doctrine. Follow the Most I ieart and not man. Either way no condemnation to the I. Jah Rastafari teach that the battle is not fleshy but iritual bun out the wicked forces.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/20/2013 8:16:10 PM

But to answer the question no eggs and fish are not traditionally ital but keep in mind the same food one will bun out, a starving child is dreaming to eat....chk ur thoughts

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 8/21/2013 4:35:37 PM

@1fortruth......eggs and fish are not Ital naturally,dat means its not food nomatter how many people crave for it...the starving children should be given food(ital)not something unedible jus because they crying for it. @Ark I....why are you still tolerating the bag of bulshit from Melchezideck.We have had enough of this hypocrite andd him hypocrisy.....

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/21/2013 4:53:59 PM

I didnt disagree the I, I agree with the I. But I agree more with His Majesty who glory in the ible and has published his own version of it and he will list how Jah made everyone eat ital then in a new covenant allowed man to eat flesh and then in the end it will come back to ital.

As for the starving children are you feeding them to state such a complaint or r u praying for them to be fed? Rastafari teaches InI to feed the hungry, so give to them what u have available whether bread, fish, salad,and etc. I doubt they will turn away chicken if dem ah starve, but I guess it will take one who has been in there shoes fi know dat.

I love this site but too many ppl close minded, Rastafari is EARTHS RIGHTFUL RULER THE ALMIGHTY so InI must think for the iniverse and not in this small likkle street corner iman live on. RASTAFARI HAILE SELASSIE I CREATE ALL THINGS FOR THE BENEFIT OF MAN.

as for melchizidec, if one humbly recieve him, one will then overstand and see the grand, wide open teaching of Rastafari.

Rastafari bun wicked straight but love the liversity in each spiritual kinsmen. Study His Majesty more time in secret then the eye will see.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/21/2013 11:57:18 PM

Zion Mountain, he definetely has some views that are quite different than RasTafarI way,  but he also has made some good contributions here.

His biggest offence here is suggesting RasTafarI people should  defile I and I crown by putting dead flesh in our body.  I have already responded to that, so I interact with him on other subjects.  He has several qualities that shows I that he is not that far from I and I, he just can't accept certain ways of RasTafarI.  On the other hand, he Trods and Iverstands other ways of RasTafarI that many others that have come around here don't. And some of those things that he Trods with are very important in RasTafarI Trod, and some should eventually lead him into Iverstanding why RasTafarI people are not supposed to eat dead flesh, even though flesh is acceptable to most Ethiopians, Israelites and other people.  I and I Trod is a different Trod, and everything I and I do is for a Reason.

Dead flesh is a hinderance to the Iritual work I and I are supposed to do, just as alcohol is also a hinderance to I and I Irits.  I and I vessels must be free from death, and no matter if people want to say vegetables is dead like the flesh of an animal, it is not true, there is a big difference.  Even people's nose tells us this, especially the noses of those that don't eat dead flesh.  I and I can smell the death of dead flesh.  And if a vegetable is rotten, then it is dead and I and I can smell the death of it, but if a vegetable is not dead and rotted, then the smell of it, even when cooked is Life.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/25/2013 4:34:19 AM

Greetings and apologies for I abscence:

I live in a group home for the mentally ill and was wondering... I am given 3 meals a day to eat and whatever my staff decide to cook for me I have to eat or I simply don't eat. I never eat pork for in the swine Jah has cast all the evil of earth into it. It is also the most unclean meat of all and the least expensive on the market and that is probably y it is served to I so often (we ain't rich). I have also been told if you take raw pork into the sun and let it sit there for three days it will rot profusely and maggots and other vermin will crawl out of it due to the pigs diet... Not to disgust ppl but that's just what I heard. And am guessing Selassie never eat pork neither due to H.I.M. being true to His Bête Kristiyan Faith,,, so it was based upon I own conscious desicion not someone else's, you feel me... I like what MELCHIZADEK said bout eating with your own mouth and not someone else's, some real common sense he talking there. But anyway, I eat what is cooked for me and that is that. I don't have any other options although I would love to eat what is Vital, seen? Am I not a true Ras because Ital food is unavailable ??

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/25/2013 8:22:20 PM

Give thanks for sharing Burningbush, InI must come to the real-eyes-ation and kno that Ras Tafari is not a food doctrine but a doctrine a faith in the Christ. Meaning true livity, feeding the hungry, caring for the elderly, clothing the naked, nurturing the infant. Nothing mentioned about food but respect and no condemnation to those who eat. The Holy Spirit will lead ones in what Jah is ready fi dem to do fi dem temple and life seen?

Messenger: atvito Sent: 8/26/2013 5:35:32 AM

Greetin's InI
When InI read most respond dey a not in line with the question as a question was"is eggs n fish eatas still considered Ital?"Actualy where do InI get Ital/what is Ital?
Blessedluv.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/26/2013 5:43:45 AM

One blessed love, 1ForTruth, encouragement to other Ras inna di struggle is vital in this Iwa, so I n give thanks & praise for the encouragement you have given me. Respect

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I