Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5251&start_row=1

RASTAFARIAN

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/14/2013 7:32:33 AM

What is Rastafarian?

What is Rasta?

Rasta is your God

Rasta is God of the Universe.

Rasta is God of All

Rasta is the Creator

Rasta created you and everyone else.

Rasta is the GOD and Judge.

Rasta Judge you.

Rasta don't judge according to skin color or race.

Rasta take you how you are.

Without mother and without father.
Jah will take you

You don't need to be a certain color or from a certain race to enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Rasta is God of Heaven.

There is no difference in color of skin.

We are Jahs children.

Jah is God

Rasta is the Head of Humankind.

Rasta is the Creator of this World.

Rasta is in everyone.

Just open your heart to Rasta and Rasta will open for you the Kingdom of heaven.

For Rasta chose us in HIM long before the creation of the world to be Holy and blameless in HIS sight.

In love we are His Children, the Children of ALPHA AND OMEGA.
Through the Grace of Ras TafarI we are loved in HIS pleasure and will accordingly to His Freedom and Righteousness and Justice that Jah Ras TafarI gave to us freely.

In HIM we have redemption, through the blood of the vine, the Lion of Judah, Jah Ras TafarI, we are forgiven of sins.

And the time is FullFilled.

Jah Ras TafarI is the FullFillment and Jah Ras TafarI put everything under one Head, even Christ, Jah Ras TafarI.

In HIM we are also chosen, according to the plan of HIM who works out everything in conformity with the purpose of His will the hope in Ras TafarI for the praise of his glory.

You too are included in Rasta ,
when you heard the word of truth,
the gospel of your salvation.

Having believed, you were marked in HIM with a seal, the Holy Spirit.

Rasta is in everyone.

Tou don't need to be on diets and live like jews to be rasta. You don't need long hair or locks to be Rasta.
You don't need to be like a christian and go to a churchical to be Rasta. And you don't need to be black to be Rasta. Rasta is not a color thing. Rasta is for All.

You are the Church of Jah Ras TafarI.

Jah is with in All and everyone

I and I

Blessed I

MELCHEZIDEK

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 8/17/2013 8:13:52 AM

YES I;
ONE LOVE BLESSED IDREN.

RASTAFARI is InI saviour,and redeemer,RASTAFARI is the strength and Iver present refuge.

JAH LOVE is better than life itself,those that trust in the Irator of heavens and earth shall NEVER be shaken.

BLESSED LOVE TO ALL;
InI JAH RASTAFARI;

Messenger: tehg00dbudz Sent: 8/20/2013 6:05:43 PM

Hey, I need someone's help in a letter to my school about a situation I'm in about Rastafari.

Messenger: ras93 Sent: 8/23/2013 3:58:52 PM

Yes my bredrens. I am a Rasta in the making, I say in the making even though I accepted the faith because I think you cant be a real Rasta until you've read H.I.M autobiography, which I've ordered and waiting. Anyway, the Almighty Selassie I and the Rasta movement have changed my life, so I tread strong. Greetings and one love my bredrens from Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I