Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5250&start_row=1

first people and medernize ethiopia

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 8/10/2013 3:11:55 PM

This may seem contradicting, but no, after meditating upon it there can be a balance and harmony between the two.

That Rastafari grows hair, wears clothing, natural diet and maintains a natural livity like the first people on earth, nothing artificial.

King Selassie the head of these people was determined to modernize Ethiopia with cars, road, planes, and a industrial, "advanced" gifts that he beleived the west was ahead in and Him hid see good in these modernizations.......

In my life I am between the two, but before residing in the light of Rastafri is was lost far from natural and I Roots. With out Jah I was a withering leaf.

See The roots of Ancient foundations is what brings forth modern technology,
we can use technology to remember our roots, and our roots will help technology grow , the fruits of our modern age and roots of our ancientness are one, Blessed Love

Messenger: JahBuckihi Sent: 8/10/2013 8:26:36 PM

yes I ,balance is key. Selassie say that all those technogy and things are good for the advancment of the people , so long as IanI dont use it for wicked purpose, and not let our advancments let us to the fate of the tower of babel. ....there is good nad evil aspects of everything it seems , other than IanI solid rock of Halie Selassie I. Almighty I selassie I Jah Rastafari

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/13/2013 1:14:03 PM

Yes I,

I and I must balance Iritual and material progress. Technology can be used for good or evil.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I