Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5242&start_row=1

Selassie I, is jesus christ & the father?

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 8/5/2013 2:10:48 AM

greetings, I am wondering, is selassie I, jesus christ reincarnated
and god the father all in one? or just the elect of god?? please reason with the I....bless

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/6/2013 7:39:41 PM

God is One, with no separation.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 8/7/2013 2:39:36 PM

Haile I is the one and only JAH.

Messenger: Righteous Lion Sent: 8/9/2013 3:01:06 PM

Haile I is not Christ (Yeshua) the Messiah! He was a Black Christian King of Ithiopia, that followed after the teaching of Christ. He was a vessel use by Jah to lead us to Jah. The Holy scriptures in the old testament point us to Christ, the new testament fulfill the old and now we awaits for Christ return. He never proclaim that he was the messiah, or god. Yeshua The Messiah is our High Priest(Hebrew ch.7,8,9,10) ordain by JAH, if we say that Haile I is the Messiah, then we have chosen our High Priest. A High Priest was never (chosen) they were (ordain). What did Haile I did to say he is the Messiah(Savior of Mankind)? Yes, he is of the bloodline of King David,and King Solomon, but the promise of eternal life came through the bloodline also and fell upon Yeshua the Messiah. That's why the Holy scriptures followed the bloodline of Yeshua the Messiah, to let us know who was the Truly, Holy, and Anointed One. Yeshua was the begotten! No one before or after,(Roman5).Haile I called on Yeshua The Messiah, and so did Bob Marley!!! So please, RASTA, Haile I follow Christ and so should we!!!

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 8/9/2013 3:49:59 PM

Where and when did Yahshua say He was the messiah? He didn't as far as I can remember, it was simply recognised by the people who witnessed His works. Haile Selassie I is not Yahshua, the carpenter from Nazareth on the Galilee obviously, He is that same Black Christian King of Ithiopia the I says He is, but why does that exclude HIM from being a messiah? Certainly He is One in His works, words and Livity with the spirit of Christliness that Yahshua lived in, which is One with Godliness and so One with God, which is One spirit of perfect and unconditional Love, so why draw the distinction?

Haile Selassie I and Yahshua are ONE as far as I am concerned, trodding this earth without interruption in the hearts of I and I from that time (Yahshua's) until this time (Haile Selassie I's) and for Iver more.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/9/2013 5:43:04 PM

Righteous Lion,

Most of the Israelites couldn't recognize God in the time of Yeshua, and called it blasphemy to say Yeshua is God.

In these times also, many don't recognize the Most High God Haile Selassie I, and some call it blasphemy to say Haile Selassie I is God.

I and I will never stop recognizing I and I God, no matter what you or anybody else says.

Like I said to the next person. The I can believe Haile Selassie I is not God and reason here, but posts saying he is not God are not welcome here.

I have wasted too much time in the past going through the same arguments with one person after the next coming here saying Haile Selassie I is not God. Going through the same circles of argument over and over again is fruitless. Nobody will ever convince I to leave I God, and I won't let the Reasonings here be consumed with those kind of conversations.

There are plenty of places on the internet for people to enjoy debate on that subject, but this is not one of them. I would rather shut down this forum then let it become consumed with such fruitlessness, so I won't change on this position.

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 8/9/2013 8:30:13 PM

Brother Ark 1, remain strong Lion, I too was one who couldn't see then saw and didnt over stand. What has helped I to know Haile Selassie I is the Christ is sticking to a brother hood that first Hail Him and study the ible as well as His Majestys Teachings, also with sincere prayer in the name of Yesus Christos. Iman was revealed the truth. All Rastafari must study to show themselves approved unto HIM and Yah willing it will click and the I will receive receive over standing. Senbet Selam, Peaceful Sabbath. In the grace of Qedemawi Haile Selassie.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 8/10/2013 9:29:31 AM

YES I,
Elect of himself,CHRIST in his kingly character.

BLESSED;

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 8/13/2013 4:50:09 AM

PRAISE HIM

BLESSED IDRENS

HAILE SELASSIE I IS GOD THE FATHER GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT MANIFESTED IN FLESH.

BEFORE ABRAHAM WAS I AM

I AM THAT I AM

I AND I

BLESSED JAH

RASTAFARI

SELASSIE I

IN THE BEGINNING WAS THE WORD AND THE WORD IS GOD

ONE LUV

BLESSED I

SELASSIE I

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 8/13/2013 1:10:52 PM

Selassie I is the Lion of Judah spoken of in Revelation, He is the Almighty Father.

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 36

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I