Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5233&start_row=1

I Parents

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Dready Sistren Sent: 7/26/2013 9:45:09 PM

Greetings mi bruddas n sistas. I hav som problems with I parents. I motha do not overstand or respect dat I am RasTafarI. I fatha is a negative man dat disrespects I n treats I like I am nothing. I hav been dealing with dis for years. I hav been trying n praying to allow for InI to be at peace but I parents are crazy. I overstand dat dey gave me a lot of things, but dey do not give I da love n respect I need. N now dey cause more hurt to I den love. Shud I continue to try n make peace with I parents or shud I stop n block out I parents?

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 7/27/2013 7:17:52 AM

RASTAFARI is the way and Truth. If the Is parents is biblical, then tell them RASTAFARI is the LION OF JUDAH and show dem Numbers 6 the Nazarite Locks.

If the Is parents come from a different culture or riligion, then Sista, I ask of you to show dem that everyone has the right to their own Belief and it is Freedom and Human Rights. Also Every One has the RIGHT to Have their Dignity Respected.

RASTAFARI is Knowledge, and doing what you know is RIGHT is RASTAFARI.

RASTAFARI is also clean. The Emperor was the best dressed King in the world.

MELCHEZIDEK MOSES AARON HIGH PRIESTS washed them with soap and took off their shoes to not spread the so called germs or filth.

Any ways,
stay clean and show them RASTAFARI is a Clean thing and RULER OF THE WORLD

RASTAFARI IS GOD OF THE UNIVERSE

JESUS CHRIST
LION OF JUDAH
HAILE SELASSIE I
JAH RASTAFARI
YESHUA KRISTOS

bringing Christ to the Nations

JAH RASTAFARI

Blessed I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 8/8/2013 11:05:20 PM

Psalms 27
[10] When my father and my mother forsake me, then the LORD will take me up.

The I should be as peaceful as possible with the I parents, it will just make things worse for the I if the I is not.  The I doesn't need to convince them about your Trod, if the I know your Trod is Right, then Trod on.

If the I parents are agitated, it is best to avoid confrontation.  If the I has a complaint or want to reason with them, then wait until they are calm, otherwise, they will completely close their ears and not hear anything.  Also, it might be best to speak with them individually, because it will be harder to reason with them when it is both together.

Use this time as Training, to Learn to be at peace within, no matter what your surroundings are.  The I will become very Strong.  Trust in the Most High Haile Selassie I and Selassie I will help the I through.

When people around you deal with anger or other wickedness, resist that spirit from entering the I.  Let those that live in anger keep their anger within themselves.  Put your mind on Haile Selassie I and Selassie I will bring happiness within.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I