Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5216&start_row=1

Solutions instead of problems

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/7/2013 1:34:21 AM

The Lion of Judah has prevailed
Haile Selassie I, Elect of God
King of Kings of Ethiopia 

A hungry person cannot be appeased by merely being told about his hunger; similarly, what Ethiopia needs is not a person who can talk about her problems but someone who is determined to serve her with enthusiasm, re-inspired by her long and glorious history and spurred by the present gap. This can best be manifested not in words but in deeds. Your conviction to help the country must be demonstrated in your determination to work. To do that, you must, instead of working for personal ends, toil for the community and common results. This would, in turn, call for dedication to live, work and serve in the rural areas where it is less comfortable. This again would be seen in the fruits of your undertakings and not in what others say about them or see in them.

Some will complain about problems and blame other people for those problems even in times when those people were not the cause of the problem.  They will also demand that solutions be made to the problem but will not suggest any possible solutions.  Even when asked to present a solution, they offer none, instead they repeat the complaint again and demand a solution.

Those kind of divisive tactics bring about no fruit, but only destruction and delay.  Sometimes it seems that these people desire power and have the intention to take control.  So offering solutions don't serve their interests, because solutions cause missed opportunities to gain control.

It is such vanity that people desire control over others.  I and I desire should be upliftment for I and I Idrens and Isistrens, not control over them.  Instead of devising ways to divide I and I, I and I should be working to Inite I and I and help solve the problems that exist, and help prevent past problems from occuring again.

Messenger: RAS-NATE-1995 Sent: 7/8/2013 2:37:01 PM

YES I;

just an old saying:it's not a problem,if there is no sloution.

Blessed Love

InI JAH RASTAFARI;

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 7/8/2013 4:32:25 PM

Indeed Ark 1, iman was just reasoning on this. Faith without works r dead

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 7/9/2013 10:30:45 AM

This is a beautiful wordsound from His Majesty.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I