Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5214&start_row=1

springwater

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NordMan Sent: 7/6/2013 3:53:55 PM

Greetings

I reasoned with a few friend about water and explained I reasons to bring water from a spring.

Jah is like water, Man must have it.

Over time humans have distanced themselves from God and must find a way to come closer to the source, the well. Same goes with water, the water we drink travels longer distance, some contains poison and only God knows what.

I and I must get closer to the source there too and the source must be pure, must be clean.

Every glass of water is a reminder that what we humans must have, i.e. Jah and water, and is ready availible if I and I really work for it.

blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/6/2013 10:14:55 PM

Yes I, I often refer to Spring Water as Living Water. It carries the minerals and energy from the Earth, whereas tap, filtered and distilled water is dead and disconnected.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 7/9/2013 10:20:55 AM

Yes I NordMan and Ark I

Some sense talking is what I and I need more and more everyday.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/9/2013 11:06:28 AM

A few weeks ago I took a walk to a spring that comes out along the canal on the way out of Bath. I took a bottle of tap water with I for the road, but didn't end up drinking any of it, so when I reached the spring, I emptied it into the river. I washed it out with some spring water and poured a little of that into the river and noticed something beautiful.

The tap water had just glugged out of the bottle in a solid stream and hit the water with a dead, heavy noise. The spring water on the other hand, emptied out of the same bottle in the exact same way, sprayed out with life and energy and made much more high pitched and lively sound as it met with the river. And of course it tasted sweeter and refreshed I much better than the tap water too.

Last week I found a small spring bubbling up just round the corner from I flat that is clear, clean and very cold, and I've been drinking it as often as I can instead of tap water. The difference in Iself from hydrating with that water is noticeable, thats all I can say really.

Let the living waters flow from the springs for Ivermore.

Blessed love

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 7/10/2013 10:16:23 AM

What about borehole water?Is it pure and natural?

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 7/10/2013 2:23:56 PM

Borehole water is not "natural" in that it was drilled by man but it could be safe to drink if the aquifer's groundwater is not contaminated.

A spring is a place where groundwater discharges up to the ground surface.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/10/2013 8:55:50 PM

The water from a borehole is still natural as long as it is not contaminated. The hole might not be natural, but the water is.

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 7/11/2013 2:13:56 AM

Yes I
Water is a life force that sustains us all
Give Jah thanks for the Holy Springwaters of creation

I once read an interesting book about water by Japanese researcher Masaru Emoto. While I am unsure of some of his claims about water and its reactions to human consciousness, his overall message is undeniable: love towards creation is needed to better the current world situation. I highly recommend his book "The Hidden Messages of Water"

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I