Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5209&start_row=11

Where can i find elders

1 - 1011 - 17
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/5/2013 3:17:25 PM

I am not chatting, I am being serious.
There really is nowhere I and I can hide from babylon on the internet if they want to find something out. What has been happening between nations in this time right now is proof enough of that, and the kind of talk the I is saying like 'we're going to hit them' is exactly the kind of thing that interests them because they can use that to imply RastafarI are terrorists or whatever other stigma they want to try and put on I and I. They will try what they will try, and of course they will try and divide RastafarI among Iselves in an already fragmented and fearful world, but if I and I remain silent in that world and within RastafarI, how can I and I expect to change it?
I state I case clear to them. Everything I do on facebook is public and to be honest, most things I and I do here are public whether online or out on road because everywhere I and I turn these days there is a camera. Turns out that the NSA, British intelligence and French intelligence, along with every other intelligence agency in the world probably had literally all the phones tapped and was hoarding all the data anyway. The police have filmed I directly opposing them on plenty of occasions when they've been filming everyone present. I've had riots erupt around I before, but that doesn't make I a rioter. That I speak openly about what I see clearly with I eyes and advocate truth and right and justice, probably makes them quite interested, but I am not in anything anymore other than ganja (which they already have I details for) that they can legally touch I for unless they count times I have been in a police declared 'arrest zone', in which case, they should have arrested I then, instead of snatching younger people and women.
And as it is, they already treat Rasta youths (and black African youths in general) like a gang and stop & search for ganja and weapons if they can pluck up the back up to make themselves feel big enough. They move like a gang themselves. I and I move together out of love, common purpose, and honestly, for protection in babylon.
Organising and centralising is a must, but I'm not speaking anything babylon can't know already if they wanted. And how are I and I meant to be organise and centralise if there isn't a way to link everyone together and communicate relatively freely (for now)? It's not the perfect tool, but instead of the folly plenty of people use it for, why not put it towards truth and right and justice and reach out to those I and I can reach, strengthen and link from thousands of miles away? Even if babylon can see it all, what have I and I got to hide?

I may bring forward some words form Haile Selassie I on communications and technology later Idren.

Blessed heart of love

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 7/5/2013 7:03:09 PM

I sight what the I is saying Brotha Mathew. I recently got off of facebook for several reasons.

One reason that I will share, is that it is CIA funded and Rasta don't work for no CIA:

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 7/5/2013 7:15:38 PM

Blessed Love Brethren and Sistren,
and as Brotha Mathew said; "Please be careful on facebook" it can't be trusted.

Warrior Dove

Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 7/6/2013 9:05:44 AM

Wow I never knew it was funded my them. I was mostly on Facebook just for catching up with family and reasoning with bredren and sistren. But if that's the case and they can see all. Can't they see this site or any site that is against it. I guess to truly do away with Babylon one must do away with their main focus and tool against us which is technology. Because I know for Skype they can watch your videos and ear out audio as well as tap into your computer and your phone it was even I. The news where they can see everything on the iPhone.

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 7/6/2013 9:30:45 AM

It wouldn't surprise I at all that the whole thing is run by CIA, but I fail to see how linking Righteous people through it, exposing babylon with it and uplifiting ones all over with positive words is working for them.

Internet technology itself emerged out of military and intelligence services technology research, so are I and I working for them right now by using this website?

Technological advancement without spiritual balance is dead, that's how babylon got so twisted up, thinking technology and materialism could solve every problem and satisfy them, but doesn't Haile Selassie I teach I and I to balance spiritual and material/technological advancement in Oneness? Not saying that means I and I have to be on facebook (because I don't really want to be), but while it can be a powerful tool in I and I hands, allowing Ones to project righteousness to strengthen Ones all over, why try and degrade them that use it as chatters?

Are I and I just paranoid about babylon? Because I and I have nothing to fear from them, lets remember that. Their own evil will wipe them out.

Blessed love

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 7/6/2013 10:18:53 AM

Greetings

just remember, its all on record and it will not go away for a long time. A righteous man speaking from his heart have nothing to fear since he is walking the Right path and Jah sustain him. From time to time though most humans have a dip in their trod and that is the time when FB is a bad place to ventilate ones thought or "missthoughts". If one is vex and say something personal to someone or a group of people it can and probably will be used agaist him eventually.

use FB if you want but always have HIM in mind and use it good.

Praise HIM! Blessed sabbath to one and all. Rastafari!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/6/2013 10:31:03 PM

Yes I, be mindful of what you write speak and do, whether on or off the internet.

1 - 1011 - 17

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I