Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5206&start_row=11

Rastafari losing tread

1 - 1011 - 19
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 7/10/2013 6:57:22 PM

Yes stop working for and stop supporting the babylon man and work for the most high, even in sleep, for the most high and getting our own land, owned and managed by Rastafari people. Cultivating goodness from the earth and from the hola spirit .

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 7/11/2013 10:25:35 PM

Years ago, an Idren of mine Reasoned with some other Idren, and they came to an agreement that he would go and secure some land for RasTafarI people.  So he did that and secured a very large piece of land with enough room for Ones and Ones, and then he came forward again and told people about it and showed them that it was ready for Idren to come.

One or two people came for a few months and then left, but nobody else came.  So eventually over the years, some people who lived around that area took over certain parts of the land and even threatened the Idren that secured the land.  If RasTafarI people came forward to cultivate the land, it would have been protected.

Like the saying goes, want you want you can't get it, and get it get it no want it.  Sometimes people say they want something or think they want something, but they either are just talking and don't really want what they say, or are not willing to do the work needed, or they only want their imagined version of it, not the reality of it.

Like the bible says,

Psalms 108
[12] Give us help from trouble: for vain is the help of man.

Psalms 146
[3] Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

Jeremiah 17
[5] Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
[6] For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.
[7] Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is.
[8] For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.
[9] The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?

Trust in the Most High Haile Selassie I.  If Ones and Ones come together, it is because of Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.  All thanks and Praise is due unto Jah.  When we break apart, it is because of the wickedness, vanity, foolishness and stiffneckedness of men.

People make small things into big things and cause disunity amongst themselves over vain foolishness.  babylon has trained people well without them even knowing they were being trained, babylon has mastered propaganda and use it to divide and conquer, and that is what they have done in many instances, whether against RasTafarI people or others who oppose them.

Trust in Haile Selassie I, and serve Haile Selassie I, and Learn to be One with the Most High God Jah RasTafarI Haile Selassie I.  Then Haile Selassie I will be your Rudder, and you will link with the Right Ones at the Right Time, and avoid the wrong people when Jah reveals their spirit.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/19/2018 6:47:24 PM

Most often in those times i wasnt trying to see H.i.m. (Ras teferi) , mpre like a spiritual guide . I also like learning about empress menen. Also who is selassies mother. Yet yeah burningbush is more asa reference to moses and the birningbush, i myswlf only like to read aboit the bible. So god is good, alao ital is good, what about rasta is losing tread. I think of tje rastafarianism rwligion as a blessing i to seeing i as truly ethiopian.

Growing up, i saw luxury as god, yet in those times i said selassie as light of the universe yet not divine. What about greek n roman gods. Are they haile selassie? Or who is bob and why does he see like his majesty As divine?

Rastafarianism is very 👍;
Twelve tribes of israel 👍;
God is 👍;

From burningbush 2 ark i.
Jah rasta bredren.

Messenger: NewRas Sent: 8/20/2018 1:14:11 AM

In regards to Selassie being the ancient worshipped through history, His Imperial Majesty looks shockingly similar to some older depictions of Christ.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancient/Misc/Crests/Jesus_coin_2.jpg

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 8/20/2018 6:04:18 PM

Follow the works if Marcus Garvey in the name of HIM and one and one will come to the same conclusion

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/28/2018 4:37:43 PM

Seen.

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/29/2018 11:00:18 AM

Hail king selassie i. Also his imperial majesty did have kids or nah?
From burningbush

Jah rastafari selah.

Also ever heard of a film called the knowing by abel tesfaye from the weeknd.

I saw lt. Colonel in the vid, & was wondering how his imperial majesty did pass. I think it was in the 50s oe 1975 when h.i.m. Passed. J.w.

Jah rastafari, bless up, one love

Selah see i

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/29/2018 11:03:18 AM

Here is the vid. & any history on the skinny guy that ones and ones call slenderman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPp5Ty9EE6k

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/29/2018 11:03:36 AM

Big ups

1 - 1011 - 19

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I