Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5198&start_row=1

repatriation

1 - 1011 - 12
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NordMan Sent: 6/20/2013 3:29:49 PM

Greetings

Africans abroad, i am wondering what is the major obstacles for repatriation?

Since I am where my roots come from I have no intentions going nowhere and would like to hear ones and ones thought.

blessed love

Messenger: HIM_Sun Sent: 6/20/2013 8:22:26 PM

Haile I. As said time and time again the leaders of the world MUST do the Right thing and Iturn the stolen Children of Zion to I and I homeland. On top of that fanastic thought the true major obstacle is the Internal Inity of the people which is more than lacking, but if it is to party and play music (Not Binghi Chanting) the masses are all over that with their money and time.

Haile I Sellassie I Yah Ras Tafari Living I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/21/2013 1:36:10 AM

IandI need to take every moment of our time and every penny of our works earnings into the goal of liberation from everything babylon and evil and prepare INIselves in holiness and right living that is in harmony with achieving these higher goals and purposes that have been a work in progress since our forefathers of long ago and INI must pick up the Incient foundation and the works that have been handed down to us, since the beginning, the instruction of Haile Selassie I

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/21/2013 2:41:03 AM

IandI must use every moment of our time and every moment of INI time for the works of achieving the higher goals and progressing a lot or a little very day towards that bright destination, but forward ever backwards never, liberation from everything babylon and picking up IVerything that cometh from Zion from Jah, following the instructions of life, and directions to the promised land, Hail Selassie I

As a body of RasTafari comes together in all is limbs and joints and organs and cells it will learn to work together under its head.

Speand no time for babylon, waste not a penny on babywrong,
Never move to the rhthym or sing song of babylon satanic song

Let all the income come to the divine purpose of liberation and repatriaTion and knowledge, the ancient foundation, the exodus of the soul that INI am being led through, throughthegenerations, all the works and knowledge of the ancestors are places be for INI to pick up

The quest INI must carry of that our for father's forefathers have passed on, and our victory now victory for all our ancestors that are part of this, we have the knowledgebase study the truth of INIstudies of the truth thatwillsetus free and Iris

Through the heart and collecting and re-collecting the right knowledge that is like a light to walk through the most evil of babylon places , and transform it, with knowledge of truth and love and Irie spirits

Support those who support the cause, establish right connections , must work constantly in thoughtS and actions to get where we need to be , the ace where INI belong,

In our unity is our strength but the chain is only as strong as weakest link

Each one has own work to do, but it can only get done together in the end

Together we can stand, stand tall and rise outta babylon
On down the roads of progression to Zion

All for one and one for all in togetherness and upfulness

See what gives profit and what gives life
See what makes INI grow and what makes deteriorate and act accordingly

To be holy is to do everything every thought word and deeds must be directed and aimed towards the higha goals

And to be prepared is good, it's good to be ready and prepared in mind body and spirit when the black star liner comes, the great arks that are being consciously built take INI home

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/22/2013 3:56:49 AM

Blessed Love

I have been reading about Ecosystems and how the removal or addition of one species of animal can affect the natural balance and order. Jah created everything to function in synchronicity, life is a well oiled machine if people mess with this balance it can have disastrous results.

The world and the people in it are completely out of tune with RasTafarI plan. One of the major reasons for this is the displacing of Millions of Africans from Africa, The native Americans from North America so on and so forth. Europeans are now residing all over the world bringing disaster with them. Balance must be restored.

AFRICA FOR THE AFRICAN
CHINA FOR THE CHINA MAN
EUROPE FOR THE EUROPEANS

Every man to his own vine and fig

RasTafarI

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 6/22/2013 5:08:15 AM

KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA OWNS THE WHOLE WORLD.
THE WORLD IS THEIR BELONGINGS.

REPATRIATION AND LEGALIZATION OF DE GANJAH IS A MUST

BLACK INPOWERMENT IS A MUST

THE WORLD IS A BLACK MONS WORLD.

IF YOU WILL

JAH IS THE HEAD OF THE BLACK MONS WORLD

PLEASE

KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA OWNS THIS

ROYAL PATRIARCHS SURRENDER TO HIS IMPERIAL MAJESTY BLACK GOD IF YOU WILL

ALL UNITED NATIONS BOWS TO THE LION OF JUDAH
BLACK GOD
BLACK INPOWERMENT AND LEGALIZATION OF DE BLACK MONS HERB DE GANJAH IS A MUST

DE WHITE MON CAME WITH HIS POISON BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR THE HEALING OF THE NATIONS TO BE FULLFILLED.

BLACK MONS WORLD IS A MUST.

ALL UNITED NATIONS BOWED TO THE BLACK GOD

HAILE I SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI
IMMANUEL I JAH RASTAFARI
BLESSED I

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 7/6/2013 10:44:30 AM

"On top of that fanastic thought the true major obstacle is the Internal Inity of the people which is more than lacking, but if it is to party and play music (Not Binghi Chanting) the masses are all over that with their money and time."

If that is the major obstacle I would say it just filters out the bad seeds from the good. What serious person would go spend his money in nightclub if the will is said to be going home.

The comfort circle plays a trick with many i would say because how big the want for going home is from time to time and how bad ones and ones think of the badsides of world of today I think its a fact that many have come to be addicted to their lives in "wrong" and have not the courage to stand up and live and leave.

Big ups though for them that actually take responsibility and working to liberate the masses in this time. There is a lot of work to be done yet. Rastafari!

Messenger: bhongo bhingi Sent: 8/1/2013 10:47:50 AM

Greetings Kings and Queens
as much as we might love to use the words 'repatriation is a must' as a slogan, it is still tough here in Africa for a RastafarI brethren or sistren. for example some RastafarI brethren (4) in Zimbabwe from a house known as Cherutombo RastafarI House in Marondera were jailed for 'cultivating the holy herb' 33 years after independence from colonial rule because of some few and little plants that were dotted around the groundation . to our surprise tobacco is the cash crop in Zim, a plant brought by the colonizers which is cancerous while marijuana is an indigenous herb which only went ilegal after the colonizers came. the brethren jailed on 24 july 2013 for a year were just victimized for gathering to praise Selassie I. to make matters worse the kings were raided on a sabbath 17 march 2013 when they were about to light the fire key which infringed numerous rights even enshrined in the new national constitution.
we would not know of other African countries' view on Kings & Queens who follow and worship Selassie I, but i trust with the domination of chrisnality to i and i it's not Christianity, Islam & other reliegions of doom and confusion on our Fatherland brethren are victimized from all corners of Africa and the victimization is hidden in the name of the holy herb, ilegal in most African States.
yes repatriation is a must but we feel brethrens and sistrens from all over the world must look into the issue of RastafarI victimization especially in our Fatherland first before we signal Kings and Queen to come to Zion for we risk making them good candidates for the dungeon system which we inherited from the downpressors.
brethen and sistren outa Africa we trust you are doing good works for Selassie I and keep on the hard work for his Majesty recommended you to free yourselves first, we trust that's the first step to repatriation. we trust if u live RastafarI you are in Zion no-matter where u are, although we all know you have a place in Africa. on the day when all shall come here to our Fatherland the world would be under Selassie I rule, therefore keep on the fire burning.

Selassie I take over!

Messenger: burningbush Sent: 8/2/2013 12:39:35 AM

I want to visit Scandinavia

Messenger: bhongo bhingi Sent: 9/9/2013 4:58:53 AM

greetings, felt the I must update fellow brethren and sistrens on the case of the kings criminalised on charges of growing marijuana down here in Zimbabwe, the kings were released on appeal and the case is yet to be heard by a higher court. Selassie I is blessing us. Kings and Queens from around the globe willing to repatriate must not be withdrawn from their destiny by such an attach on our faith because of colonial laws that suppressed Africans but instead view such laws as challenges and seek ways of rebuilding our lost glory stolen from us. the I trust through this and other platforms Selassie I children must come together to transform the current environment inherited from the colonialist which seems to be the dominant culture here in Zion. we must centralise to fulfill HIM prophecy for the whole world to be united.

we also want to give thanks to Brethrens and Sistrens behind the good works of this love promoting web site which we so much love to reason on, personally i want to appricilove HIM speech on Rhodesia definitely the I shall share it with friends and relatives. the fact that it was my first time to read that speech on my nation means they is so much information about Africa and above all Ras Tafari that we Africans do not have access to but stored somewhere in babylon for purposes we do not know, hence the need for Selassie I children home and abroad to centralise and unite for such information and other resources to flow freely amongst Africans.

I&I give thanks to the most high Selassie I.

1 - 1011 - 12

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I