Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5176&start_row=1

Bob Marley baptized?

1 - 2
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 6/6/2013 6:48:56 PM

Whats this about Bob Marley being baptized into christianity on November 4 1980??

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 6/6/2013 7:18:42 PM

most Rastafari identify themselves as christians InI personally sight His Majesty as the second coming fulfilling the full prophecy's of Revelations his majesty in fact was a christian himself as the trinity must be to confirm his own divinity once again personally InI find the church undesirable in the form that it has taken but Iman would indeed visit An Ethiopian Orthodox church if I joined any church but a gathering of the Idren there was in fact a divide in many rastafari bredren and sistren after Selassie I visited Jamaica and had a high priest of his church baptise Rastas in the name of christ most saw this as a fufillment and that His Majesties name and that of the christ were the same seeing as he was the christ returned yet some refused to be baptized in any name other than that of King Rastafari so it is no surprise to me that Bob( he was part of the twelve tribes of israel that sight rastafari as christ) that he was baptized by the Ethiopian high priest

1 - 2

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I