Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5167&start_row=1

Hierarchy

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/4/2013 6:00:33 AM

I have heard a lot of reasoning lately about who is going to fill the position of High Priest within the Nyahbinghi theocracy. Can some one explain to I why InI need high priests, Priest and other Spiritual leaders? Im not saying we dont but as a independant RasTafarI person I see that all InI have our own personal relationship with His Majesty and we are all equal as RastafarI sons and daughters so why say a one is higher than the other?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/6/2013 7:49:47 PM

46 Then there arose a reasoning among them, which of them should be greatest.

47 And Jesus, perceiving the thought of their heart, took a child, and set him by him,

48 And said unto them, Whosoever shall receive this child in my name receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me receiveth him that sent me: for he that is least among you all, the same shall be great.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/6/2013 7:51:19 PM

Leadership does not mean domination. The world is always well supplied with people who wish to rule and dominate others.

The true leader is a different sort; he seeks effective activity which has a truly beneficient purpose. He inspires others to follow in his wake, and holding aloft the torch of wisdom, leads the way for society to realize its genuinely great aspirations.

The art of leadership is in the ability to make people want to work for you, while they are really under no obligation to do so. Leaders are people, who raise the standards by which they judge themselves and by which they are willing to be judged. The goal chosen, the objective selected, the requirements imposed, are not mainly for their followers alone.

They develop with consumate energy and devotion, their own skill and knowledge in order to reach the standard they themselves have set.

This whole-hearted acceptance of the demands imposed by even higher standards is the basis of all human progress. A love of higher quality, we must remember, is essential in a leader.

The true leader is one who realizes by faith that he is an instrument in the hands of God, and dedicates himself to be a guide and inspirer of the nobler sentiments and aspirations of the people.

He who would be a leader must pay the price in self-discipline and moral restraints. This details the correction and improvement of his personal character, the checking of passions and desires and an exemplary control of one's bodily needs and desires.

To be first in place, one must be first in merit as well.

He who has not learned to render prompt and willing service to others will find it difficult to win and keep the goodwill and cooperation of his subordinates.

A leader will kindle interest, teach, aid, correct and inspire. Those whom he leads will cooperate with him in maintaining discipline for the good of the group. He will instruct his followers in the goals towards which to strive, and create in them a sense of mutual effort for attaining the goal.

Messenger: HIM_Sun Sent: 6/7/2013 6:54:25 AM

ites in H.I.M.'s name. How could there be a student without a teacher? Or how do I and I organize and centralize without Order? To know I and I TRUE culture is to know what I and I consider equality. To use the scripture the I quoted, all children need Instruction to grow properly, that is I and I hierarchy and not a power trip vibe.

One Love

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/7/2013 6:18:20 PM

Yes I
That to I is patriarchy not hierachy. Elders are very important InI love and Raspect I Elders.
Some ones are natural leaders Emmanual I, Planno, Boanergees, Irons ect. InI know who and what these Ingels are without them having to claim it,
Others seem to crave positions of power and titles of men. I think this power trip of men has lead to the creation of many seperate houses, mansions, organisations preventing InI from Organising and centalising as RasTafarI is InI only leader commanded.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 6/7/2013 11:07:33 PM

When several people come together, it is good to have someone to keep things steady and keep things in Order, so the Chant, Reasoning or other works don't go astray, but stay balanced and fruitful.

Otherwise, disorder can come because everyone is pushing and pulling, but not always in the same direction.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/8/2013 4:51:12 AM

I overstand

Blessed Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 6/8/2013 10:23:49 PM

same destination is:
Jah Order, Ital Livity, , Zion, Rastafari Consciousness, Selassie INI consciousness

Harmony with nature, harmony with the powers of inIniverse that are working for justice

The houses may be different body parts of the same body of RasTafari(Christ)

Know your self, know your place, we all heading in same direction because we all have the same head that is commanding us with his word

we are all leaders when his will is ours and he leads us and not us ourselves Selassie I

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace"

One Love

Unity in Spirit

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I