Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5157&start_row=1

The Promised Land(Africa)

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 5/21/2013 2:06:08 AM

Are all colours of skin welcome to dwell in Africa, the Promised Land???

Messenger: HIM_Sun Sent: 5/21/2013 2:36:03 AM

skin color discrimination is not an indigenous invention or frame of thinking.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 5/21/2013 12:03:08 PM

racism with all other isms is a mental conditioning of babylon programming

the conditioning of peoples minds is what keeps them enslaved, its the chain

emaciate the mind from slavery, free from all conditioning

Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God

Renovate:
1. To restore to an earlier condition, as by repairing or remodeling.
2. to revive or refresh (one's spirits, health, etc.)

So to renovate is not to gain anything or move ahead, but to unlearn all false teaching, to remove all conditioning, and get back to the root, and original plan for man/woman/child of the Most High

We are all enlightened but the conditioning keep that light under the bushel, and all ones can see is the programming being played out.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 6/15/2013 7:33:37 AM

WE ARE ALL JAHS CHILDREN

WE ARE THE CHILDREN OF JAH RASTAFARI ADONI KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA.

WE ARE ONE

ONE LUV

ONE HEART

ONE WAY OF LIFE

ONE JAH

KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA

FOREVER JAH KINGDOM REIGN

GOOD OVER EVIL

BLACK SUPREMACY IS BLACK CHRIST SALVATION

EMPEROR HAILE SELASSIE GRAND ARCHON HEAD MASTER BLACK CHRIST REDEMPTION SUPREME JAH RASTAFARI ADONI IMMANUEL I SELASSIE I

ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE

EQUALITY RULES IN MOUNT ZION BLACK LAND

ALL IS EQUAL IN MOTHER BLACK LAND

WE HAVE EQUAL RIGHTS HERE IN THE STATES OF AFRICA

WE STRIVE FOR A BETTER EDUCATION AND WAYS OF LIFE HERE IN OUR LAND.

WE MAINTAIN EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE.

WE STRIVE FOR NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THIRD WORLD AND FIRST WORLD

WE ARE ALL THE SAME

CHILDREN OF THE MOST HIGH

ADONI SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI

KING ALPHA AND QUEEN OMEGA ARE THE RIGHTFUL RULERS OF THIS WORLD

WE ARE ALL THEIR CHILDREN

WE ARE ALL EQUAL

EQUALITY RULES SUPREME BLACK CHRIST SALVATION

IMMANUEL I

blessed I

Messenger: HIM_Sun Sent: 6/15/2013 1:44:31 PM

This reminds I about peoples innate traits. what they think and who they really are is apart of their innate self even deeper than the sub-concious mind. On that point it doesn't matter what Complexion you have, how dark or how white.

A devil acts like a devil and I and I can tell when the devil is deceiving I and I literally according to the person's works. Like Excess talking/Preaching but they do no actual ON THE RECORD work for Liberation and Uplift of His Majesty's people. H.I.M both Emperor and Empress speak of Centralize and Organize but Some people keep pushing INDIVIDUAL JOURNEY WITH JAH JAH AND psuedo Euro religious doctrine. An INDIVIDUAL is an INDIVIDUAL. Call upon the Golden Rule and the good Samaritan stories, cause the "mouth piece" will defend "Lapsing" and in a "Dilemma" they encourage you to accept a position of poverty and isolation. An innate devil. When the righteous is like the Rastaman Global and Iniversial in Word, Sound, and Power.

So called Black people Inite, JUST INITE. Anyone else should HELP I and I in I and I cause to RETURN TO OUR INDIGENOUS LAND which IS the ORIGIN of the "Hu-man" race The Promised Land for the righteous.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 6/15/2013 4:04:19 PM

Blessed Love

The only ones with any business in Africa are those who were taken away by force.
All of InI should be working towards restoring the Balance. Naturally Africa for the Africans.

I and I
Haile Selassie I
Jah RasTafarI

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I