Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5146&start_row=1

Fermented Foods And Foods of The Vine

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jahmyking Sent: 5/9/2013 10:17:26 PM

what are the fermented foods and food of the vine that one must not part take of due to the Vow? I have chosen to take the vow but only know of grapes, pickles and tomatoes that i must not eat.

Blessed love.

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 5/10/2013 3:39:47 AM

If you are allergic to vines and don't want to eat them, then here are some fruits that are known to be of the Vines:

Bitter Melon
Calabash
Cucumber
Grape
Granadilla
Passion Fruit
Pumpkin
Water Melon
Squash

Jah made all fruit. Jah told humans to eat fruit, because every fruit has Jah given unto us.

The Nazarite Vow states, according to ancient documents written long ago, that he or she shall grow the locks of her or his head. Shall not eat unclean meats and shall not drink strong drinks (alcohol).

Jah Blessed us with food and advises us humans to eat clean and healthy.

Jah Bless

MELCHEZIDEK

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 5/13/2013 8:44:38 AM

To I,food of the vine are those foods which can ferment,e.g,grapes and marula,not tomatoes or cucumbers

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 5/14/2013 4:50:28 AM

All can ferment. As fo vines deh are a problem to dem dat try to follow de nazerite vow n bible. I man just follow natural irits so I eat any fresh fruit n vegetable. I pick n eat fresh marula fruits from de tree, fresh grapes I eat, tomatos, granadilas I enjoy. Solong as it is ital I eat wheather vines or not vines. Blessed love.

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I