Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5144&start_row=11

In need of Financial Help - Please Help.

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Conscious Ras Sent: 5/10/2013 11:52:13 AM

Jah liveth my brethren and sistrens. I am fully blessed to announce my reconcilliation with i parents. Iman feel very strong and powerful right now knowing that the only people in my life are my parents. No one can.replace them no.matter what. Iman is in good talks with i mother very blessed and happy. I father is abit of a tough nut but thats who he is i still apprecilove him for who he is.
Jah lifted me up then put me down. all this was to prove that He is in control not i. I feel closer to Jah more than ever as i can now openly be with i parents. It wasnt that bad only that the locs and i rebelious nature made them.think i was into sth. I have put down my ego and accepted who i am. I advise every other rasta no.matter what the problem is be it big or small leave it to Jah and he will handle everything and seek help from your parents no one else but them for the know everything they need to.
Bless in the name of His most High i Jah Rastafari.
I am ethiopian of the oromo tribe born and raised in kenya. I hope everyone here will take heed to i words.

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I