Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5136&start_row=1

Dreadlocks and teaching education

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 5/1/2013 3:36:38 AM

hello, jah children, im growing my dreadlocks naturally(caucasian hair)... but i'm in college studying to be a school teacher...think my dreads will be a problem when I interview for jobs???

thanks in advance... bless

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 5/2/2013 3:11:54 PM

Greetings Iman is a teacher and also a natty dread, and I have received no prpblem but I man also know that you wats is unto Yah and not unto the world then the Almighty will make a way for the I to thrive and live, seen. Keep the faith and dont sell out, unless Yah tells the I to cut.

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 5/3/2013 1:41:54 AM

nice info...1fortruth are you a caucasian or a african?.... and may i ask what field do you teach in? thanks many blessings

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 5/3/2013 10:28:29 AM

African,I am a special educator for high school students

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 5/8/2013 1:11:54 AM

thanks rasta. I am majoring in special education and music...thanks for the info 1ForTruth

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 5/8/2013 12:05:08 PM

Give thanks Zion child, that is a proper name for InI. Itinue to move in the most high, he will bless you. Sometime the biggest trial of faith in defeating the opposition in your self. Gwan teach the youth as Rastafari. Haile I

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 5/9/2013 1:28:26 AM

thank you Rasta for the compliment..Your name suits you aswell, bless it...May I ask what city,state you teach in?..

bless

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 5/9/2013 9:16:54 AM

Give thanks Zion Child, its a humbling name. I teach in Baltimore city, Md

Messenger: ZIonChild Sent: 5/15/2013 1:17:47 AM

thanks for all of the advice, info.....Bless Rasta

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I