Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5135&start_row=61

She wanted to see I herbs

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 9/8/2014 1:46:05 PM

Yea man,polygamy is still part of we culture but many no longer abide by it,instead many now do it underground because of white supremacy dat shuns polygamy.

I grandfather had three empresses,20 children.I uncle got about seven to nine empresses with children I cant really know their exact figure.

More Life

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 9/8/2014 1:50:30 PM

SELASSIE I JAH

Most of the Rasta elders in I family have around 10+ children. I come from a family of 9 siblings. Maybe if it was Muma Africa it woulda reached 20. Babylon just can't overs.

Big it up breddaman, ites up the elder and grandfather dem!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 9/8/2014 2:44:40 PM

True reasoning Kings! Blessed love.

In reference to polygamy, I say, let Ones be free to act as Ones will, in Love and RASpect and Overstanding of I&I&I.

JAH Garveys Africa, to answer Iman question, haha, the Iyah Ras is not "new" in terms of Ixistence nor fleshly "age", but - Yes the bond between Iwombman and Iman is fresh, maybe 2 or 3 months only! Things are very natural =) Fullbless Iyah King GA!

Most I thANKHs for lIfe Empresses and Emperors of Iration!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 10/16/2014 5:15:24 AM

Yes I,its I again with this issue.It kind a knock to I head.

Trust I,there must be something hidden or unknown between I and the Empress and it seems its beyond I human control.

When Iman think of di relationship,I usually put a FIRE to burn all attachment and for real di fyah is burning and I am healing if not healed,but not until now I am beginning to see and communicate with di Empress in dreams.

The reason why Iman come back pon this is because I never had that experience before and when I wake up,it seems so real,dat I would feel lyk it was physikal and dat old deep compassion resurfaces again.

Though I might not be with di Queen,I feel there is somehow a connection between di two of we,not to say only love or romantic relationship,because it was even not a romantic relationship before and I dont know why.

It seems I have moved on but dis Queen inna mi subconscious.I have told Iself to let what must be,be.
If I am to meet her again,I will,effortless as it was from di start.

The energy is still intense in I,dat even when she is nearby,I can feel it thru I locks and I heartbeat(I think I have shared dat experience before) dat she must be around and by di time I tell Iself dat "she must be around"suddenly,I will see her,and this did not only happen once or twice but thrice.

But still Jah see and know.

Are there any Is with dat similar experience to share???

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 3/25/2022 11:53:17 PM

LOL these days were fun no?

Messenger: Olivebranch Sent: 4/18/2022 2:44:25 AM

Give her time Rasta and space to grow. Let her blossom but let her know. Where it is and where it should be , deep down ini KNOW.

She curious and a suh it go. Let her find for herself and hold her close .

Continue your own trod and lead her so . Let Them know and show . Always!

Keep it sacred , if it grows I will hold it ,watch it grow , I will honour it if you covenant it .

But don’t assume ,ever so lonely . No force . No regrets .

I will be back to host it , so let the I know!

Messenger: JAH Child Sent: 4/29/2022 9:55:15 PM

Yes Idren yes GA good memories to be reminded of! This was nearly a decade ago that I&I were having those reasonings.. amazing to see what has happened in those years.. Zion Mountain I wonder how the I is doing bredren

Olivebranch the I have a poetic way of sharing, give Ises

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 67

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I