Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5128&start_row=1

Whosover diggeth a pit, shall fall in it

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/24/2013 12:45:39 AM

Culture sings
-------------
When you gonna a dig a pit, I tell my brother
Don't dig one always dig two
When you gonna a dig a pit, please be careful
Don't dig one always dig two
-------------

And Bob Marley sings the reason,
-------------
Whosover diggeth a pit, shall fall in it
-------------

So since they are going to fall into their pit, they should know that one will not be enough to catch two.

Bob Marley sings,
-------------
Playing smart and a not being clever
I said you working iniquity, to achieve vanity
-------------

Some people scheme to lay traps, snares or dig pits for others, for the purpose of achieving their own vain desires.  Vanities of vanities is such uselessness.  They lack respect and many will use any kind of situation as part of their trap. Since these kinds of actions are not guided by Haile Selassie I, they are flawed by the flaws of men, playing smart and a not being clever, so their traps, snares and pits are revealed.

Culture shows them the kind of actions they should be doing

--------------
the countenance of one man brighteneth another
Iron sharpeth Iron
--------------

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 5/10/2013 8:37:27 PM

Yes I,

True Words Iyah

Messenger: Warrior Dove Sent: 5/11/2013 2:17:39 PM

Proverbs 26:27
Whoso diggeth a pit shall fall therein: and he that rolleth a stone, it will return upon him.

They go rolling a stone uphill, until they get weary. And once they weary that stone rolls them over, flattens them down. Always pushing and shoving to get where they want to go. Once they get there, they are too tired, too worn out, all their work was in vain and all their works come down upon their heads.

Psalm 7-14
Behold, he travaileth with iniquity, and hath conceived mischief, and brought forth falsehood. He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made. His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate.

Confucius said, "Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."

Vengeance is for JAH and His Fiya burnout the iniquity in man. JAH designed the Earth so that what we put in we get out. Let I and I works be Righteous in the sight of the Most High JAH RasTafarI!

Blessed Love,
Warrior Dove

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I