Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5127&start_row=11

High Priest George Irons

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/25/2013 8:06:05 PM

Blessed Love Empress

A internet forum doesnt give a one a sufficient knowledge of the works of ones and ones in the real world. By definition all the I will ever see on this forum is written words thats the limitation of www.com. Maybe ones Itributed through the link Ark I posted, maybe ones sent strength in ither ways? Only Jah Knows! I apprecilove the Goddess fyah same way.

------
6 Take heed that ye do not your alms before men, to be seen of them: otherwise ye have no reward of your Father which is in heaven.

2 Therefore when thou doest thine alms, do not sound a trumpet before thee, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

3 But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4 That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.
-----

Selassie I Blessings

Messenger: Empress_Tracy Sent: 4/25/2013 9:28:21 PM

Yes Honorable, I am not measuring works done or not done, but when I n I come here to discuss whatever is in ones heavens, no problem. But, the same Inity can be used to tend to the works that need to be done. If I NI can gather in one place then I n I can bring forth works to many places. But, Ark I posted on here, so I can only pray ones and ones are linking him privately. But I have seen this too much all over. These are the times, so In I can just pray for better.

¥es give thanks for the word sound, but of course I n I won't broadcast wat strength is given but ones and ones still come together whether in the headquarters of bobo hill or at the twelve tribes of Isreal, etc ones and ones still come together for one purpose. Of course the strength being sent does not have to be known. Anyway, nuff bout that, give thanks for the word sound. One day I welcome the i for a reasoning. I left I facebook, so feel free to link i. blessed love my lord!

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/25/2013 10:36:50 PM

Empress_Tracy.

1. Don't understand the question. If the I meant, do the I mention High Priest George Irons, than yes, say the money is to help his family.
2. Ask for the Nyahbinghi treasurer
3. I can't give out the number I have, but I will ask if there is a number Ones and Ones can call
4. I linked the I

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/25/2013 11:02:41 PM

Matthew, there are maybes and possibilities, but the more likely and more often is exactly what Empress Tracy said.

So many people do nothing or almost nothing to help others, and this is not just babylon, but amongst RastafarI people too. Some people only help when they have plenty, and others don't even help then.

Babylon has taught people to live this way, to ensure that people are always separate and dependant on babylon.

Messenger: Empress_Tracy Sent: 4/26/2013 6:06:09 PM

Look at IRudder that Ark I diligently put together to profit Rastafari in the four wings of the earth. But, no one utilizes it for building IN I foundation. Desperate times for desperate measures. Even ones that call themselves holy are robbing the poor and from the holy ground of which they go to pray. I'm sorry but if one person puts them heart to it, its amazing how many can come to do much works.

I know of works being done just by gathering ones and ones on internet to get them to donate something to the rasta community. I n I can do great things. But, these times have consumed and clouded IN I heavens and the struggle has brought I n I out of I N I selves. I can only pray, but truth is truth.

I remember my lord called I and asked I to reach out to an empress in what he thought was I area, but it was more north. Her king just left her and she was struggling a bit. I was willing to drive the hours to go look for her and to give a strength. Strength doesn't mean money, but anything. I called and called but no answer. Too many ones are in them ownselves, but I n I are meant to love and take care of each other.

I would love if I could find an empress to link with and I n I can trodd together iron sharpen iron. As an empress, it is I duty to look after the poor (im poor too but better off then some poor), to tend to the other empresses and children, to name the few. But, it is hard to find. But, Jah know everything and prophecy will fulfill. I just pray I n I can show more effort in Jah doings then Jah sayings. It must be both not just sayings.

Give thanks for life and the mighty life save Selassie I Jah Rastafari!

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/3/2013 7:58:20 AM

Oh, sad tidings!
Is this the same Priest George Irons, under whose authority Sizzla Kalonji was appointed President-elect?

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 5/3/2013 9:47:00 PM

Yes

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 5/4/2013 11:49:05 AM

Ohhh......sad indeed, sad to hear this!

May only his flesh come to an end, but let his soul live eternally!

Selah!

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I