Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5126&start_row=1

Ras Hemp - duplicate posts

1 - 8
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/21/2013 1:02:50 AM

Ras Hemp, I don't know why that is happening to the I, there is nothing in the website code that would cause that. Most people never get that issue, I don't know why it happens for some.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/21/2013 6:12:07 PM

Greetings Ark I
Yes it was very strange i also cannot delete my posts. And did it happen to other people also? It only happened in 2 or 3 topics.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/21/2013 11:38:04 PM

From time to time it happens, it usually happens to the same people repeatedly, while never happening to others. How are you accessing the website at the times it happens? If I knew some details like if it was a computer or phone, mac or pc, which web browser; I might be able to figure out what is going on.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/22/2013 2:15:50 AM

Well i am often accessing from a phone. Right now i am also posting this message from a phone. Sometimes i use the computer but thats not often. I hope you can do something to fix it.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/22/2013 8:39:49 AM

Is it a smartphone, or old style phone?

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/22/2013 9:24:51 AM

It is a smartphone. It is a blackberry curve.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/22/2013 9:31:47 PM

I don't think there is anything I can do to fix the issue, at least not easily.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/23/2013 3:34:58 AM

Alright doesnt matter man i notice it was only in 1 topic. It doesnt really bother me. Thanks for the help though.
JAH RasTafarI Emanuel I Selassie I

1 - 8

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I