Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5121&start_row=1

Failed test

1 - 9
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/17/2013 4:45:32 PM

I feel from time to time RasTafarI tests his sons and daughters, Im ashamed to say that today I failed such a test.

I ordered a watch online when I went to collect it the store worker brought it to I and asked I if it was the correct one. It was clear too I that it wasnt the watch I had ordered and paid for but a much more expensive one, rather than being honest greed took over I and I confirmed it was the correct watch. After a while the person serving I relised it was infact the wrong watch and brought I the correct one believing I had made a honest mistake

I have asked for RasTafarI for forgiveness but I cant help but wonder what I would have done if I had left the store with the expensive watch, the whole thing made I realise how far I am from the fullness of RasTafarI

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/17/2013 9:46:14 PM

James 1
[12] Blessed is the man that endureth temptation: for when he is tried, he shall receive the crown of life, which the Lord hath promised to them that love him.
[13] Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
[14] But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed.
[15] Then when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin: and sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death.
[16] Do not err, my beloved brethren.
[17] Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Blaze Fire and cleanse the I self. Learn from your mistakes.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/18/2013 5:25:06 AM

Yes situations like this are common in life. We all are all humans and all make mistakes. But we must learn from it and prevent it if its possible. The story of you is a different situation as i read it. It was your choice to say if it was the correct one or not. But you saw it was one that was expensiver so i didnt say anything right? You can still bring it back and tell them it is the wrong one. But its your choice and you have your own choices in life not me or any other person.
Love
Ras Hemp

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/18/2013 5:29:16 AM

I also want to say a irrelevant thing: Ark I you are the forum owner right? So yes, i posted 2 messages today and i pressed post message and it is sent 2 times while i pressed it only once. Can you fix this or something? Already thanks man.

Messenger: chica Sent: 4/18/2013 8:06:57 PM

Brother Matthew, we have all sinned and fallen short of Jah's glory. If we were perfect, we would not need Jah, now would we? I wouldn't say the test was failed, because you learned something from it. Seen? Thank Jah you are growing in wisdom.... Chica

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/19/2013 3:50:48 PM

Blessed Love one and all

I give thanks for the strength

Ras Hemp I didn't leave with the expensive watch, but the intention was there, which is as bad as.

I dont believe perfection is impossible. I will continue to blaze fire upon I self until I reach it

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/19/2013 5:28:36 PM

Yes i see man but its better then when the i would hold it. You gave it back so the i already knew when you was there it was not the right thing to do. But did you regret it when you gave the watch back or was it more reliefing?

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/19/2013 7:31:17 PM

Christ forgives Matthew....

The Devil is the accuser

living in regret keeps one back from looking ahead and at whats at hand

dwell not on negativity but dwell on the light of Christ who will fill INI humble and contrite ones with his spirit, in humility we see our shortcomings and where Selassie light needs to fill the darkness of the soul

Beware of the hands you eat from.if greedy people prepare your food greed gets in the food..keeping greedy company is putting INIselves in a negative energy field and we become greedy...thats why IANDI got to be sanctified from Babylon even if living in babylon, this is a act of great faith Building a Ark like Noah.....Yes INI , Take refuge in Zion

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 4/25/2013 2:20:05 AM

greetings idren!confession heals i and i that he realised his mistake but before RASTAFARI it is worthful when i and i make recorrection.i give thanks.

1 - 9

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I