Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5119&start_row=1

I feel I've been brought here for a reason. in need of help

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: searchingone Sent: 4/15/2013 11:47:59 AM

Hello to all. Thank you for your time.
I have decided to sign up so I could have one to speak to. I have been recently drawn to the Rasta ways. It started when I decided to meditate to have peace within, I immediately knew that something was missing, I gave up soon after, I then thought maybe I need god in my life so I started with reading the bible, and praying but spmething still wasn't right. I never knew about Rastas until 3 days ago when I had a dream that I believe brought me to jah. I have been on this website site reading, learning and finding such inspiration. I tried meditating the other night and the i couldn't clear my mind but the only thing my mind was on was jah. my mind kept saying jah will provide, go to.
jah.and other things I can't quite remember but I
do not know how everything and everyone around me feels wicked. I feel different from any one around me.

Messenger: Ras Hemp Sent: 4/15/2013 5:13:19 PM

Greetings bredren
I am in the trod of RasTafarI for 1 year now. Its unbelieveable how fast people can change. I am a really different person then 1 year ago. When i read your message i recognize i when i "started" the trod. Keep on doing what you think is right and keep meditating about the whole RasTafarI overstanding. Think about it if its truly your livity. And not because you like locks,reggae music or herb but i dont think so about you. I dont know you but keep your faith and practice RasTafarI each and everyday. Wait long enough for your locks dont matter what people say. First think good about it because it is gonna be harder when you have the natural locks on your head. And when you smoke herb use it spiritual and give thanks. I hope we will have one bredren more in the Rasta community:p

Haile I Selassie I JAH RasTafarI

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/17/2013 10:56:46 AM

welcome home, IANDI are glad and rejoice that awakening is happening and the transformation of the self is beginning as consciousness grow and the roots of faith grow deeper and deeper into Jah
Its good to find your people your peace and place in love and harmony, JAH will guide INI there, faith moves INI feet into the WAY of The ALLMIGHTY

"Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?" -book of proverbs 20:24

Selassie I Guide Answer: Jah is calling into divine purpose dont be like Jonah and refuse The Mission and get swallowed only to get spit out when decide to get on wit The Mission

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I