Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5100&start_row=1

Decline of Spiritual RasTafarI

1 - 10
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/4/2013 3:42:42 PM

Blessed love

In my city there is many RasTafarI many of which are here in England from JA and many have been born here. I have been linking with ones within I city and have noticed few of those I have linked with carry any sort of iritual strength or heights, The I them dont seem to deal with that part of the trod. As this is a part of I livity I believe essential and a part I sense the need to strengthen within I self. I was suprised so many trod without any regard towards the heights. I have noticed the Ones I have sensed some form of Iritual force in are the same ones who hold the strongest livity and have only been in I city for a short time or are visiting from JA. Also none of the white skinned RasTafarI I have linked with have shown I any Iritual overstanding

I have came to the overstanding that the further ones are removed from the Root of RasTafarI the harder they find it to relate to the Irits. I believe the case of white rasta demonstrates this. In many cases they are the ones that have been raised by Babylon for the longest, They are many generation removed from the root and any form of spirituallity. Maybe time and distance is what determines most ones innate abillity to connect with the root and Irits.

Im not saying it is impossible for any ones to connect with the Irits but maybe its just more difficult as that natural abillity has been lost and replaced with abillities more benificial in Babylon society.

I continue to seek Guidance from RasTafarI I Know Selassie I will never lead I astray but will bless I with the tools necessary to complete HIS work

Jah LOVE

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/4/2013 11:41:27 PM

It is not that much of a decline, it is just so, it is not a new thing.

This is how it is supposed to be, there will only be a few.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/4/2013 11:44:48 PM

The I said,
-----------
the Ones I have sensed some form of Iritual force in are the same ones who hold the strongest livity
-----------

Yes I, the Irits of RasTafarI leads people in their Livity. So the Livity must be Heights.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/5/2013 3:53:40 AM

Ark I said

It is not that much of a decline, it is just so, it is not a new thing.
This is how it is supposed to be, there will only be a few.
--------
Yes I although I don't think this is due to RasTafarI will but because many accept weakness..

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 4/5/2013 12:34:37 PM

Mattew, you said:

Yes I although I don't think this is due to RasTafarI will but because many accept weakness..

Can you explain that. I don't understand.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/5/2013 2:36:03 PM

Yes Bro Nord Man

RasTafarI example is that of strength and determination, I hear ones say they cant do this or it just isnt the will of Jah. In l eyes ones are born in oneness with RasTafarI so all ones are capable of returning back to that oneness. Failure to do this is because of the weakness and doubt of the individual. so when Ark I say "this is how its supposed to be, there will only be a few' I agree but believe its because only those that conquer weakness will achieve the heights all have access to the Irits but only few approach it with the realisation that only man limits man and nothing is impossible with RasTafarI

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 4/5/2013 3:41:30 PM

Give thanks for the explanation. I agree.

I met a christian who said to I when we reasoned over this that Christ told us that perfection could only be reach when we're dead. I don't overs that and I reasoned it seems only like an excuse to fail in becoming perfect alive. His Majesty shows I and I this in this time so I and I know, I and I shoud give thanks for that.

With Rastafari everything is possible still few will choose.

Blessed Sabbath to one and all

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/5/2013 4:28:35 PM

Yes many are caught up in satin carnalism and mundayne way of not-living up, they like the rasta 'style', them guided by other things and moved and manipulated by lust of eyes and lust of flesh and pride of life and not by the words of the most high, I caught up to the Lord, not caught in babylon wanderings, and when its time to live up in the word and experience the iris being guided by them old habits get in the way, for the holy spirit is always giving fresh life and I am not always eating what I had yesterday, but Jah gives I a special manna to feed on everyday. Jah always serve life-food fresh!
Only the fittest of the fittest irits will survive in the lions den and through the fire

Haile Selassie Gave INI Livity

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 4/5/2013 9:32:54 PM

Selassie didn't cause the many to not live up, but he knew all along that they wouldn't live up. Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father, which is in heaven is perfect. Christ didn't just tell I and I to be Perfect, he gave I and I a standard of Perfection, the Standard of God, so that people couldn't come and say that the version of perfect Christ spoke of is a watered down less than perfect kind of perfect.

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/6/2013 2:42:45 PM

There is a group of men doing business ina tax office. The MAN IN THE MIDDLE IS MATTHEW. The door opens and Jesus Christ walks in. he is almost hidden ina shadow but light shines from his hand as he calls to Matthew to follow him. it will mean a terrible change to Matthew , he will have to sacrifice his money and his power and comfort and spend life living the Higher ones livity and singing the higher ones song of thanks and praises teaching revealing to the people of Jahs glorys and healing and saving from the evil one. His bare feet and humble clothing and possesions shows what life as a follower of The One King Allmighty will be like.

When Jesus called Matthew from the tax-collecting tables, the lord said 'Follow me". he could have been speaking to any or all of them but only Matthew follows leaving the money the worldy duty and labors and works to follow the most high and Take of a higher calling not of the mundane but of the spiritual journey , in to a celestial journey and higha trod to Mount Zion laboring for love and truth and light and JYahs Works. But they do not pay attention to hm. ONLY Matthew OVERSTANDS and HEARS and next he gets up , leaves everything and becomes a follower of The king of Kings the Lord of lords the conquering lion of the tribe of Judah.
Dont miss the call, read Samuel 3:9

It is a matter of listening to The Father, the better one listens, the better one obays.

Many Rastafari say they are Rasta but Christ said to those who said master master, he said "Depart from me" I know you not, for i was hungry and you fed I not , sick and you came not to visit I, I was witout clothing and shelter and you helped I not.

For the Children of Jah Rastafri are those who love The Lord Jah Allmighty who is with I and do as HIM SAYS TO DO

abandon babylon and all mis-conceptions
Follow the promptings of The Holy Spirit of Jah
For those who follow the will and instruction of The King and Queen of creation will receive their own crowns of Iverlasting glory as Kings and Queens

1 - 10

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I