Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5098&start_row=1

A vision

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Empress_Tracy Sent: 4/3/2013 8:28:59 PM

Blessed Love long time since I came here, I pray the royal family is all bless. I forgot I password so had to set up a new profile. I other name was Prophecy. I energy move I to share a vision given to I the other day by a member of the royal family.

In a vision, Selassie visit him with a question. He asked him, "Why do you praise me but cut off my hands?" he was unable to reply so Selassie said, "you praise me but not the the queen"

So, he was saying that he is praised but we forget to praise the queen as she is one with the king. A 1,2 order.

"Glory Be unto the Father and to the Son and the Holy one of Creation as Jah was in the beginning so shall it be world without end Selassie I Jah Rastafari!!!.....:

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 4/4/2013 3:47:00 AM

Blessed Love Empress

I wasnt around when the I last blessed the forum but I have read a number of your old posts and have found them inspirational. I look foward to reasonining with such a Royal Daughter.

Too true there can be no masculine without feminine, no father without mother. Wombman is half the story, RasTafarI is the Alpha and Omega. Never partial but the fullness there of.

Heart of creational Love

Messenger: Empress_Tracy Sent: 4/4/2013 4:29:38 PM

Give thanks honorable. It is always a blessing to reason with tha royal family. Anytime tha I want to reason link I. Blessed Love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 4/6/2013 4:17:22 PM

Isis, Mother of all things.......

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I