Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5088&start_row=21

Why can't anybody go near the place of the Ark of Covenant

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/15/2013 7:48:19 AM

So meaning the Iyahbinghi Incients didnt chant the Psalms around the fire key,or around the Altar.
How Incient are u talking about,1930s???Which elders are you referring to???e.g Bongo Watto???

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/15/2013 8:56:59 AM

I've searched the scriptures and can't find where nobody is allowed to go near or view the ark. I've found scriptures where heathen were killed by Jah for being near it, but no reason at all why one of Jah's people can't go near it. I did find a beautiful scripture for today:

And it shall come to pass, when ye be multiplied and increased in the land, in those days, saith the LORD, they shall say no more, The ark of the covenant of the LORD: neither shall it come to mind: neither shall they remember it; neither shall they visit it; neither shall that be done any more.
(Jer 3:16)

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/16/2013 12:33:13 AM

My view say dem can't go near because there is no ark. At least not a physical ark. The ark represent the law Jah pass down to each individual. The ark is within the I self. As truth.

That's as far as I can stretch. Rather then look for stones of a few plagiarised commandments should they exist... Id rather look at the full 42 negative confessions and list of moral codes to live by that 'Jah' gave the ancient Africans for thousands of years .... Specifically in Egypt. As to relate back to scripture: we are told Moses was 'learned in ALL the ways of the Egyptian high priests.' At least he remembered ten of the 42 originals. Difference is the Ancients never claimed God spoke these laws to them. But true Hebrews were hardly going to accredit the Kushites for anything, naturally.

Messenger: DURU Sent: 11/16/2013 1:12:31 AM

Blessed to all

Yes I , the funny thing with the Bible stories is dem demonize kemet while the fact is every prophet who preached about God went first to kemet including this so called son of God "jesus" , then after that demonize Kemet, same thing that is happening with Rastafari at these times InI Elders preached Rastafari with An aim to destroy InI bondage for Slavery specially Mental colonialism which is even more worst and now here come dem Rastafari Idealogy same as christianity and used the bible as a tool for Divinity that because it was said that "God shall strech out his hands to Ithiopia " or a Messiah coming from Ithiopia , but dont forget the only reason Leonard Howell used that phrase because it was necessary on "that time" to use d terms because of InI bondage with christian doctrines, it was simply used to bring back african pride ,in other words a calling ,this is why new bible (holy piby) was wriiten which is totally different from the KJV bible,
the whole point is Rastafari is an AFRICAN REDEMTION PHYSICALLY & MENTALLY ,AFRICAN LIVITY,THAT LEADS TO SELF REALIZATION. its aim is to bun specially christian dogmas which kept InI in bondage and DEPENDENT,
FREEDOM BEGINS MENTALLY THEN AFTER THAT PHYSICALL FREEDOM WILL COME AFTER SPONTANEOUSLY

InI JAH RASTAFARI

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/16/2013 1:11:26 PM

Selah.. Hotep brother. Raaaaastafari!

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/16/2013 3:08:50 PM

My view say dem can't go near
because there is no ark. At least not a
physical ark. The ark represent the law
Jah pass down to each individual. The
ark is within the I self. As truth.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 11/16/2013 3:10:52 PM

My view say dem can't go near
because there is no ark. At least not a
physical ark. The ark represent the law
Jah pass down to each individual. The
ark is within the I self. As truth.

Tru dat mi bredda.
So wat abt the otha African Istory books,I mean to refer to lyk the Egyptian Book of the Dead,wat more else

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/16/2013 8:35:49 PM

Pre "African" history is "What more else". That is found in the Old Testament of any version of any bible. 1st Kings 10 & 11 explain Lord took kingdom from Solomon and gave the kingdom to Solomon's son whom the Lord chose, which was Sheba's son. Further reading shows his sons carrying the ark to their kingdom, which was in Africa.

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/16/2013 8:50:30 PM

Just googled for temple in Africa and found what must have been the temple built when Solomon lost his kingdom. It's in Algeria.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/9a/Ruins_Djemila,_S%C3%A9tif_Province_%28Algeria%29.jpg

Messenger: Raybob Sent: 11/16/2013 9:18:09 PM

I was wrong. InI found it here.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dungur

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 32

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I