Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5079&start_row=11

RASTA

1 - 1011 - 18
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/7/2020 5:43:23 AM

In which category would you place Emperor Selassie I? The king of kings was a CONSCIOUS Rastaman from the day he was born and learnt to speak, true? He certainly didnt grow his locks into adulthood but there are reasons for that.

But I can assure you Emperor Selassie I was a CONSCIOUS MAN who ate nuff meat and brought nuff modern thing like cars and computers into his country and wore modern clothing from a young age. So, I want to know where you categorise King Selassie I.

Is he a conservative Rasta or was he a modern Rasta?

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/9/2020 8:37:22 AM

Black Christ in Flesh

Do you see the king of kings as one who can't make mistakes?

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/10/2020 11:57:00 AM

Definitely. His Majesty is no ordinary human being. You see, when I say his Majesty was a conscious man, I mean this is somebody who knows himself and has a complete overstanding of everything that happens around him.

So it baffles me how God almighty would make mistakes, knowing that he is God, here on earth to fulfill a personal mission. Yeah. The man came on earth to fulfill a particular mission, and when he was done, he returned to Zion in heaven.

For instance. I don't think His Majesty would have to give an account of his life before God at the gates of heaven like ordinary humans, because he is God himself.

Messenger: Ignorant/Wise Rasta Youth Sent: 11/11/2020 3:01:54 PM

Give thanks for your answer Black Christ in Flesh

I do not diss your view, but InI just think that the view of Haile Selassie as a man who was flawless is approaching something more religious than spiritual.
Even God makes a mistake in the Bible when he sees that the life he has created is evil and chooses to give his order to Noah
(I do not argue for that story to be true or false)
But I also believe that the picture of Jesus Christ as a flawless man is a very western made up term. The same way as he could turn water in to wine. Babylon affects the bible a lot and sometimes it can be hard to find out what is from babylon and what is not. First, I see this universe as perfect. Babylon destroys people and people fight against Babylon and save other people. No matter what happens, the universe is in God's hands. Of course, what is going on in Babylon is terrible. (I do not want to sound like a man waiting for a sky god) I do think that every mistake happened for a reason.

It would be lovely and popular to say that I know exactly where InI have JAH right now, but that’s not the truth. Sometimes im confused. Maybe its because im still young and trying to find my path.
We have 12 Tribes, Bobo Shanti, Nyabhingi, Ethiopian Orthodox with different faiths inside RasTafarI.
We have kings like Mutabaruka and Prof I who challenge the faith. Prof I says in a video. “Selassie is not god, but the greatest man who ever walked on the earth.”

At the same time, I know that it's very important to have the doubt with you. Even if I should call him Jesus, God or "I'ah than god" he is my king that InI follow forever. And this is just where I am right now. This is just the view I have now.

“A man who says “I have learned enough and will learn no further should be considered as knowing nothing at all.”

H.I.M.
Haile Selassie I
RasTafarI

Give Thanks

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/2/2020 8:45:23 PM

Blessed I

Out of the many Bible verses and passages, I and I have this to share,

Open in the book of Daniel, chapter 9, verse 3; I and I reads;

And I set my face unto the Lord God, to seek by prayer and supplications, with fasting, and sackcloth, and ashes

And in the book of Isaiah, chapter 37, verse 1;

And it came to pass, when king Hezekiah heard it, that he rent his clothes, and covered himself with sackcloth, and went into the house of the LORD.

And in the book of Numbers, chapter 6, verse 6, I and I reads,

All the days that he separateth himself unto the LORD he shall come at no dead body.

Blessed I

Yes I,

I have come across some liberal rastas that use the verse of the Bible and say it is not that which enters the mouth that makes the I dirty, but that which comes out makes the I dirty.

Rasta also includes freedom and liberation and is open to views of other Rastas on life, as long as it is in agreement to the Bible.

I just thought dat, I won't confuse the I them.

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/2/2020 10:32:26 PM

I and I am not speaking politricks here.

Look at theology meanings of these words for a better sense.

Though a Garveyite Rasta is too a political meaning.

Some traditional Rastas eat the clean but not the unclean. But most importantly, Rasta seek to livity ital way of life!

And computers are good to spread and read JAH Word (The Holy Bible) . The harmful effects of computers is not good for I and I health. And the lies that is on Fake News (mainstream media) [Leftist, Marxist, Satanist] and all over is not good to believe in!

Blessed I

One Love

More fire upon the Vatican

Fire burn the Pope in Rome

JAH Bless

Irie

Messenger: MELCHEZIDEK Sent: 12/3/2020 3:02:36 AM

Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 11/7/2020 12:43:23 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

In which category would you place Emperor Selassie I?

Blessed I

During a revolution, the King put all those that support HIM on the right (following strict tradition of old), while he put those that opposed HIM on the left.

The left ended up destroying the Empire.

It happened all around the world.

Now in Ethiopia, the King fought the Italians first. Marcus Garvey says that "We were the first fascists" before the Italian Mussolini and German Hitler copied Garvey.

All I and I have to get is that being Right means to be Right.

They changed everything to make it look like they made up this politricks to bring in a New World Order.

So those helping the King are on his Right side. The Left does not want a King and sought to destroy the King which they already have done.

But with Ethiopia, before the left got to destroy the Ancient Empire, the Pope sent out an Italian copy of Garvey's movement and tried to conquer Ethiopia with Mussolini.

Haile Selassie I fled to His Other Royal Family in England, also descendents of Judah, where he spoke of the situation of failure.

He returned All Mighty and Powerful, with people that helped HIM fight the Italians out of Ethiopia.

Then he got his country back from the Italians.

But some years later he got arrested and went missing. Some years later they said he had been strangled to death.

Now this was the left that succeeded into destroying the Ancient Empire of Ethiopia.

The Emperor is too High to be placed on the left or right of any president.

Haile Selassie I is a King that will have his place on the Right side of the Father which art in heaven.

I and I must support our ancient King and stand on his Right side and defend the faith.

The Emperor Haile Selassie I was a orthodox and paid to strict traditional customs.

The Roman Catholic Church had a new way of conquering. The Pope in Rome made an order to destroy other kingdoms. The Pope wants to be the only ruler.

Karl Marx was an illuminati member, very high ranking. These are those that worship the dragon. These are from the Vatican.

The Soviet backed Marxists (Leftists) destroyed the Incient Empire of Ethiopia and wants nothing to do with the Kingdom.

If the I wants my opinion, it is certainly Rome that killed the Emperor. They failed using the copy of Garvey's movement. They then successfully destroyed the Ancient Empire using the other side of their wing all to bring in a New World Order.

These Leftists hated the Kings. So the Kings had to go.

But to answer the I question simply, it is, the Emperor is Traditionally the Ruler, Elect of God, of his land, and I and I have to be on the Right side of the Emperor and defend the Christian Ancient Tradition of Emperor Haile Selassie I.

JAH

Ras TafarI

Blessed I

Messenger: Black Christ in Flesh Sent: 1/6/2021 9:33:49 PM

Vermin.

1 - 1011 - 18

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I