Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5078&start_row=1

Physical Fitness

1 - 4
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 3/19/2013 5:49:41 PM

I just wanted to bring this reasoning foward because I haven't read many posts about physical fitness. I have grown to realize that physical fitness is an integral part of Rastafari livity. The way I sight it, Jah Rastafari gave IandI beautiful bodies, and if we don't take care of them it is a waste. So I try to take good care of my body. I recently began exercising everyday (except the Sabbath).

Do the I them exercise? If so, how often? How do you workout? How important do the I them feel that working out is for IandI as Rastafari people?

Many blessings to The I them.

Haile I Selassie I

Messenger: SunofMan Sent: 3/19/2013 7:13:00 PM

As human beings diet and exercise are critical. There are so many ailments that could have been prevented from the get go if people maintained a proper diet and exercised regularly. I go to the gym for cardio and weights, I work out at home just using my own body weight, and practice yoga. If there was one thing that I would do more it would be yoga, probably the best union of mental and physical exercise humans have developed. Good reasoning!

Selam

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 3/20/2013 12:46:51 AM

Ye mi king. Ital livity is vital in keepin a healthy n physicaly fit body dats why I n I seh ital is vital. Through ital I man na need fe go de gym fo I man get I physical exercise workin on itals n downhill growin some ganja n walkin. I'v also noticed dat I even get physical exercise when chanting n playin drums durin binghi ises, n even more exercise durin binghi nights. Blessed natural livity, blessed love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 3/20/2013 6:33:39 AM

Yes I BlackHeart

If we lived the natural Ital way we would gain all the physical fitness and exercise we require by just living. Unfortunately here in the west many people live sedimentary unnatural lifestyles spending most days inside working at computers ect.

Physical fitness is extremaly important as we need to find balance between physical, mental and spiritual.

My favorite exercise and one that I find balences I is rambling and mountain walking in the wilderness. I love the sense of being at one with nature and the elements. Natural

I also enjoy martial arts and self defence classes although I recently dislocated I shoulder durring a muay thai competition

Blessed Love

1 - 4

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I