Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5076&start_row=71

Rasta livity

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Jamaican Empress Sent: 9/29/2014 11:29:14 AM

Yes. Give thanks, King Selassie I.

Messenger: Jamaican Empress Sent: 9/29/2014 11:34:33 AM

Yes. Blessed. Thanks for speaking the truth. Rastafari Did Deh from when. Is just we give it a "new name" now. Rastafari is the Covenant Jah made with Moses time. If Jah is speaking, and there is a message for the people, If Jah chose a messenJAH...all of that is Rastafari. Throgh the life and words of King Selassie I, Jah is Glorified, as Rasta all over the world chant the same name...and have never met....
Give Thanks, to the Most High.
Rastafari.

Convert to Rastafari

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/6/2014 4:14:40 AM

Bless Jamaican Empress. wht de I mean by no medication n no interpretation? If no interpretation then deh even no overstanding which means its just blind followin n confusion. De no inerpretaion mentality is an element of white religion adopted through de bible which is a stumbling block to Black liberation. I mean how do ones realy expect to see de Black population emancipated from mental bondage if ones give de very same mental poisan dat has bn used by de slave master to enforce mental chains

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 11/6/2014 4:43:27 AM

Ises to all. To summerise all what ones has reasoned including what I man lerned from others n I iditations I man conclude dat Rasta livity is a way of Black liberation life. To liberate Black is, to liberate I Black self n even all de other colors n races, to love black n to promote one black love which is one perfect love, to promote Iquality n Justice, promote peace, promote black repatriation n reparations, live n promote humbleness, preserve Black thruogh ancient ital livity. One Black Love

Messenger: GARVEYS AFRICA Sent: 11/6/2014 2:34:13 PM

truth and rights black heart

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 3031 - 4041 - 5051 - 6061 - 7071 - 75

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I