Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5067&start_row=1

PROBLEMS IN STUDYING

1 - 6
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: SAKI Sent: 3/14/2013 3:48:05 AM

GREETINGS TO ALL RASTAS! I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY STUDIES AND I DO NOT HAVE UNDERSTANDING JAHMANS AND IM APPEALING TO YOU RASTAS WITH YOU PRAYERS TO HELP ME OUT.PLEASE HELP ME OUT RASTAS.
YOURS SINCERELY
RASTA SAKI

Messenger: Oluseyi (God Made This Child) Adeagbo ( Crown Circle) Sent: 3/14/2013 1:30:45 PM

It is the subject of your studies that needs to be made clear me bredren Is it Metaphysical, Spiritual, or Educational studies the I has problems with? Jah will provide wisdom he says "Ask and you shall recieve"

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 3/14/2013 10:09:06 PM

Guidance and love

I was going to ask a similar question. Let I deliver some knowledge about Prayer in general though still, because however much I and I pray for something, it will only manifest if I and I put the effort in to manifest it. I know some people try and use prayer to just outsource the solving of their problems to some external entity, and that is folly, because the divinity that I and I speak with when I and I pray lives within I and I.
I'm going to use I own educational studies as an example here, because I have a 3000 word essay I'm meant to be submitting to college in the next 24 hours, but no amount of prayer can get that done. I can take the time and pray for guidance and patience and inspiration, and through that manifest the essay into reality, but all those things are within I already and the prayer simply invokes and unlocks them. But still, it is only I who can sit down at the computer with I books and get the thing done. Haile Selassie I isn't going to do I coursework for I.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 3/15/2013 12:23:03 AM

Saki,

As the Idren say, I and I need more information, and what Nazarite I said is important. Hard work is a must, getting help from someone is useful, studying and working with other students is also useful. Many Universities have free services to help people in their studies. Also, make sure that the courses you take correspond to your natural strengths. If you are good at math and sciences, but bad in literature, geography, history etc., the make sure you go towards a math and science route.

People can and should build up their weak areas, but a person's Strengths tell them what job they are better structured for.

Messenger: SAKI Sent: 3/15/2013 3:17:29 AM

greetings iyiman.they are educational studies i have problems on my lord.but iNi im blessed and hopefully i will invite i to bless i on my studies my lord. thanks iNi.

Messenger: zion mountain Sent: 3/15/2013 3:37:46 AM

Truths King Nazarite I,Jah helps those who help themselves

1 - 6

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I