Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5048&start_row=1

Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 2/14/2013 2:39:18 AM

I heard that the new Health Care(Obama Care) Law H.R. 3590
Also HR 4872 requires all the US citizens to have the RIFD implanted in their hand.

This will be a micro chip injected in a person's hand, and it will contain all of an individual's personal data, health, bank accounts, etc,
Moreover it would be a GPS device that will be monitored by the US government!

I pray that Jah stops these crazy bald heads.......
...let Him confound them, and thwart them!

Selah!

Messenger: Eleazar Sent: 2/14/2013 10:56:46 PM

Whenever the microchip is implemented I won't accept it.

But the masses of people will accept it and it will be promoted for its many "benefits".

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 2/15/2013 3:19:33 AM

Ones and ones with smart phones (I self included) have already accepted the first stage of microchip implementation. I know InI every movement can be tracked through the built in GPS of my I Phone.

Blessed Love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 2/20/2013 12:26:36 AM

I find it very unlikely that at this point they would make such a law. That sounds like a rumour.

When they do introduce the chip to the general public, Many people will accept the chip willingly, and will even seek it out, they will be convince of the "great benefit" of having it. The government will probably wait at least a few years after its introduction before they try to force the remainig few to accept the chip.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 2/21/2013 11:39:20 AM

Yes, it is one possible and diplomatic way of doing it!

But the other possible way of doing the same evil is enforcing it right away by making a decree, even though it is not diplomatic, nor polite!

The choice is theirs!

Seen?

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I