Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5041&start_row=1

Happy Earth strong "Mr.Marley" !!! Thankful !

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: RastafariYess Sent: 2/6/2013 6:49:12 AM

Greetings and love Jah Idren:

Mr.Marley, thank you for that Ever Living wisdom that his Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I had given that transcends to all Jah Idren, all nations to the very last corner of the earth, light up by Lively songs of freedom. Giving the Yute of today,tomorrow and future hope for human kindness,togetherness and laughter. The I surpass the line of being a singer but a poet,songwriter humanitarian, philanthropist and a soul rebel ; duppy conqueror .

We all somehow need or at least should be thankful to di one and legendary Nesta who opened up Rastafari worldwide and spread Jah mission worldwide to those who did not know of Jah works including InI and continues to do so. Nowadays eventhough brethrens & Sisthrens no longer wear chains in our feet still can't liberate from Babylon.
Someone may not be aware of his Majesty Hailse Selassie I teachings and turn to a likkle song by bob and thru the music discover Jah. Despite Each opinion on da Marley family lifestyle we most thank their spread of Love and equal ness to all human kind that leads to one and one mission only Inity to all nations #Love

Jah RastafarI ! Always prevailing Iya!

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I