Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5036&start_row=1

Do you believe

1 - 5
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Shakal_Lake17@hotmail.com Sent: 2/3/2013 9:31:48 AM

Bless up, I was reading the ible reasoning to myself saying.."How can I do the mystics of Jesus Christ, how can I bring a man back to life, how can i do anything that is possible through God" The word of God, Jesus Christ, answered me and said all InI have to do is fast pray and believe...but we must fast the right way and do not sin, this is the real way of fasting..InI seek My Holy Father's help, which is even too much for me because he is great, to please forgive InI sins and to make I Holy, and to make all the Holy ones on here Holy..Peace b with all who love Jah, and everlasting fire to those who don't..Bless

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/3/2013 5:18:52 PM

Bless INI,
INI must not just fast from food but from the world.
And not to to fast the tongue and belly also the mind and soul.

Messenger: Shakal_Lake17@hotmail.com Sent: 2/4/2013 3:32:19 PM

Bless, give thanks for hearing I, the more knowledge the better..so to learn the most high mystics, InI must stay away from family and friends and trod by Iself in the mountains..this can be hard to do with Babylon, seeing that in Christ days he could of trod off, but people ah worry too much Iyah

Messenger: 1forTruth Sent: 2/5/2013 12:28:44 PM

Much thanks Shakal,

I am learning the essence of metaphysical and beginning to overstand that when InI fast, InI must fast also from self cuz the darkerness in me can pollute I thoughts, beause it doesnt overstand light. I give thanks to InI savior Jesus Christ because in his 40 day fasting in the wilderness, he conquered the evil in him tryin to tempt him and challenge his father. He is 100% man but 100% God. Peace and love

Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 2/5/2013 1:25:25 PM

INI can still trod off....Within
Mount Zion is right here right now to climb!

Just to find some peace in a open space, field or park
and to just be still in mind and bodyand emotions and know Jah

The Rock is always with INI, each one and everyone

illusion to think otherwise that leads to delusion that one has to go somewhere to be with The Trinity, when the trinity is omnipresnt.

One can meditate and travel to find higher ground

The magic carpet isnt so magic, but the meditator meditating on Jah and truth is magic and send INI flying on the light rays of divine light

Peace and Love
and irie meditations, and fortitude like Christ in his temptations
Jah Rastafari, Haile Selassie

1 - 5

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I