Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=5004&start_row=11

Sizzla "inauguration"

1 - 1011
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 1/19/2013 4:43:03 PM

Unless anyone here has a concrete view of the full truth of this situation, then I don't think there is any point speculating on anything or condemning anyone for anything. I've been piecing together all these different things around the internet with a next Idren and listening to Reasonings from Ones closer to Sizzla and the organisations involved, but all I can see is a mixed up situation with certain accusations flying around and this mad rumour being spread everywhere that Sizzla is the head of RastafarI when the man never even said that he was. Sizzla has been given a position in a Nyahbinghi organisation through a prolonged dispute over finances and direction that seems to have caused plenty of scism among RastafarI. If Sizzla is planning to trod out of that and move forward with the things he says he is moving forward with, like a united representation to the UN of RastafarI and Maroon groups to further the goal of Reparations and Repatriation, then more love and strength to him in that task. I have no reason to think that Sizzla isn't serious about that, because I know from Ones who know him that he is a serious RastafarI youth, I just pray he keeps it on a Righteous path and that the rumours I hear are just that. In the meantime, I won't lay claim to any affiliation with either Sizzla or those who say they oppose him, I only allegiance is to Iyah RastafarI Haile Selassie I and whoever does His works is a friend and ally of I. Time will reveal the fullness of the situation and who does the works will do the works and get their due reward.

Blessed love

1 - 1011

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I