Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4983&start_row=1

Reasoning Shapes IandI Livity

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 12/22/2012 4:54:51 PM

Reasoning Shapes IandI Livity...every cell and atom in the IUniverse communicates and reasons with Jah guidance.

There is a mystery within you and me, IandI, Jah King remove the seven seals open the book of life and solve the mystery within IandI souls

"Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your Idren, love one another deeply, from the heart. For you have been born again not of perishable seed but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of Jah."
-Peter 1:22-23

Reaching for the highest heights like Ethiopia stretching forth her hands to Zion....To receive, be, live by the holy Spirit, over coming all darkness within and overcoming the world(s), by Uniting I Soul to Jah by Yashua Christ the forgiveness and salvation of Jah sets I free from anything past, present or furure keeping I separated from the love of the father. Jah Rastafari.
And in this Everlasting forgivness nothing can keep or stop this Unity as IandI will rest in Jahs will, all that I try to control, I give up to Jah who controls the IUniverse, as the truth is known illusions die and I spirit merges into IandI and Jah and Jah love, Oneness and fulfillment is realized and with Jah all thought and action are for Jahs glory, Idicated to IandI lord who is always consorting and Irecting IandI by the power of The Trinity Selassie I Rastafari Great Spirit of Love Uniting All, making all grow from you.
Without this love and forgiveness nothing within the entanglements of the soul within will be loosed and without Jah King of kings within a sanctified temple body, the Seven Seals cannot be unlocked. Where love is , Jah is. Where Jah is Love is, within IandI must be communication with Jah so the light of truth, wisdom and love enlightens every cell giving strength to every part, vitalizing each part so the whole can be fulfilled, only whee whole can be fulfilled if every cell and every part is fulfilled. One Love, Jah Bless

Reason it out, work it out and Live UP , Rastafari Live Up

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I