Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4970&start_row=21

Relationship between Emperor Selassie I and Empress Menen

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: chica Sent: 12/15/2012 5:25:17 PM

Anything can be used for good and bad. And for me, too often, TV is used for bad, spreading lie after lie. Even some of the reports that are seen from the places you name are not the truth; just enough of the truth to reel you in. Then years later, you discover the whole truth. By then it's too late! Perhaps TV is useful for you, and nothing wrong with that. For me, I prefer no TV. I do not find it useful. Respect...

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/16/2012 3:16:04 AM

Ye my god, I raspect d I 4 dat decision still. Like u seh TV may not b useful to u but its useful to I. Ones who find it useless should simply stay away from video instead of tryin to discredit TV. I n I who find it useful will itinue to make good use of it n foget about dem who abuse it. I know many rasta people do make good use of TV (example- in places like SA rastas make anouncements about binghi gatherings n other rasta events to take place on TV. Also der' are some TV programes dat are usualy hosted n features rasta people. In future u may even find a rasta channel on DSTV. De internet videos are also a form of TV so u can't seh u don't use no TV if u do watch or use any form of video. If Babylon use TV to spread propaganda I n I should not fireburn TV but we should use TV to fireburn de propaganda spread through it. One black love.

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 12/16/2012 5:55:07 AM

My lord Blackheart it sounds like the tv programmes available to the I in Zion are not the same as the Babylon propaganda spread here in the west. Tv here my king is owned and run by the same devils that run Babylon, tell lie vision my lord is their no1 tool of control.

Empress Chica much Raspect to the I.
I have 2 young pickeys, aged 3 and 4 and I worry so much about the things they are exposed too on tv especially my daughter as much of it promotes female vanity and materialism, Even if a one controls the proggrammes they watch the commercials still try to brainwash and manipulate the youth.

Blessed love

Messenger: Black heart Sent: 12/16/2012 12:12:28 PM

Yes I. My king der's plenty of babylon propaganda even here. I man do overs what de I n sis Chica are sayin, its just dat de point I was tryin to pass was dat rasta people haffe try n control technology like TV so dat de good form of it will b available. Rasta people haffe set up their own TV station. Look fo example my king internet is also a tool fo babylon but now it is also a tool fo rasta since now der're websites like dis one owned by rastas. If dere are rastas who own powerful websites like dis one den what can stop rasta from owning n controling TV stations. Rasta haffe control technology. Rasta affe always up to date with de news n techology so dat rasta will know every trick babylon is usin to try eliminating rasta. As it is writen in de scrols dat de meek shall inherit de earth, so fo de meek to inherit de earth dem haffe learn all de distractions n developments dat has taken place on it. Bless my lord.

Messenger: NordMan Sent: 12/16/2012 12:28:23 PM

Yes I. InI must see things for what they are and make good use of it and be in control.

Haile Selassie I shows that regarding TV too. For example, HIM attended a program answering questions from the youth and it alone points out a direction for InI.

No tool, be it tv, books or wheapon is evil as it is. It is the deeds commited, with the tools, by men that is what is to be fought.

Messenger: chica Sent: 12/16/2012 1:06:54 PM

So very true, Nordman. And like Matthew pointed out, here in the West, it is just a mess! I know I have made a sound decision in getting rid of that tel-lie-vision set. One thing about the videos I have caught on this forum: There are no commercials, no interruptions. These videos are specifically aimed at teaching. And I am interested in learning. So that is proof that this media can be used for good. The way it is used in the USA is not for good. That's why it was so easy to give it up with no regrets. Respect...

Messenger: Nazarite_I Sent: 12/16/2012 3:57:47 PM

Since this Reasoning seems to have turned to television, I might as well share something the Idren from the last video just linked I that aired on Channel 4 here in England about an hour ago.

Should you ever change your religious beliefs to keep up with the law?

I don't have a TV set up at I place and I don't hang around watching it at all, but the Idren Black Heart is right that films and video are a powerful tool that I and I need to be using to its fullest potential. If everything being aired is pure wickedness, then I and I need to start putting out the right, because like it or not, plenty of people rely on the TV for information.

Blessed love

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 12/19/2012 10:50:58 PM

Relationship between Emperor Selassie I and Empress Menen

One Perfect Love

1 - 1011 - 2021 - 28

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I