Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4948&start_row=1

Positive mindset a must for growth

1 - 3
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: NordMan Sent: 10/31/2012 4:43:37 PM

Greetings in the name of the Most High God Jah Rastafari!

InI has been blessed with so much. That alone can be a reason to stay positive. It is a must. In this world where things are out of balance and people going astray some have very much and some have very little. Where I live most people have too much and people tend to forget Jah, no matter what blessing is given to ease the working lot. InI must give thanks and seriously reflect over how much we are really given by Jah through the hands of InI forefathers.

For example people whining about being jammed four in back seat of a car for a short ride to get them where they will spend their day. Jah Jah have blessed Man with intelligence, knowledge, power in hand and spirit and let Man come up with fantastic, technical inventions, like cars for example, and for that we must give thanks and forget about all small issues that get hold of our emotions.

Although all whining Jah keep on blessing. Man was even blessed with an aero plane so it is possible to fly amongst birds and clouds from one side of the earth to the other. Wow. Still people whining about minimum leg space or not good enough food or whatever.

So it was and so it is.

I and I Father, the Most High God Haile Selassie I Rastafari have told us we must become bigger and better and get on top of all these small matters to be able to face problems to really save Mankind from his own destruction.

I and I must give thanks for life in general and the choice to stay positive especially. Him loves I and I so we should love Him back. Yes I, more love!

Rastafari!

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 11/1/2012 7:26:05 AM

Yes I King Nordman

InI must always recognize and give thanks for all RasTafarI blessings. Sometimes InI can become overcome by small problems which can cause negativity, but if InI take a step back and look at the BIG picture InI Realeyes how great life is . RasTafarI gives InI so much !

Blessed love

Messenger: Rasta-D. Sent: 11/1/2012 11:56:03 AM

InI must always have positive vibrations flowing to stay upful and right.Jah is the producer of rightfulness,so whenever a negative vibe is present call on the name of the most high and he will come in and place you back in a positve mindset.

1 - 3

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I