Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4938&start_row=1

Heaven on Earth

Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jessep86 Sent: 10/24/2012 12:01:46 PM

"Preacherman, don't tell me,
Heaven is under the earth.
I know you don't know
What life is really worth." - Get Up Stand Up ~Bob Marley

But JAH come to IANDI in the flesh t o establish his kingdom of Heaven on earth

Yeshua, Selassie, Rastafari come to establish JAHS WAYS and ZION on Earth

Hell is right now and the flames can get worse in babylon
Heaven can only be established in our lives when we live accordingly to JAHS WAYS and laws of life. Strictly.
Living in faith thats in JAH, all actions and all thoughts words and feeling will come forth from that faith, and these words feelings thoughts and deeds pave the path of life, with our faith we do rule our destiny. Grace will come when faith is in JAH.

Jut trust in JAH, believe in Jah.

belief is two word: Be and lief

Be means: From Middle English been (“to be”), from Old English bē;;on (“to be, become”), from Proto-Germanic *beunan (“to be, exist, come to be, become”), from Proto-Indo-European *bʰ;;ew- (“to grow, become, come into being, appear”). Cognate with West Frisian binne (“are”), Dutch ben (“am”), Low German bün ("am"), German bin (“am”), Old English bū;;an (“to live, wone”).

Lief means: dear, belove, willing, glad,
(lief is akin to old English word 'lufu' meaning LOVE.

I put these together and the I will see to establish JAHS Kingdom of heavenly Zion on Earth Iand I MUST BE LOVE.

willing , glad, to come into being.....

Dear to life and living. Dear to the living JAH and THE WAY

Glad willing, Loving to exist

This is the only belief. To believe in anything other than the truth is not a believing but deceiving .

So arise RASATAFRI people from the ROOTS to rise up to the EARTH, INI are the trees of life going to bring forth JAHS fruits

Arise , IANDI are the tools weapons generals warriors workers to bring forth and build up JAHS Kingdom of Love, Righteousness, Good Works, Beauty, Health and Vitallity to Earth and hearts of Living creatures everywhere forevermore. JAH RASTAFARI

JAH POWER OF SPIRIT WORKS THROUGH IANDI

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I