Use the drop-down boxes above to navigate through the Website  
Return to Reasoning List

Here is a link to this page:
http://www.jah-rastafari.com/forum/message-view.asp?message_group=4925&start_row=1

Perfection

1 - 7
Time Zone: EST (New York, Toronto)
Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 10/12/2012 9:14:13 PM

Perfection is possible for every person upon the earth, it just has to be sought. Through the checking of our passions, the burning of wickedness, a steady work ethic, and the grace of Jah we can attain perfection. We must listen closely to our conscience, as it is the voice of Jah. It will only lead us closer to H.I.M. Our everyday strivings should be for perfection and Oneness with Jah. We must take heed to Ones such as His Majesty and Emmanuel I, who have attained this Oneness and want us to do the same. So, study yourself. Meditate, pray, fast. Do everythingin your will to achieve Union with Jah. As Rastafari, it is our duty to be the physical manifestations of Jah on the Earth. Just like Selassie I and Emmanuel I. Blessings and love be with the I.

Messenger: Ark I Sent: 10/12/2012 10:18:29 PM

Yes I, that is Truth.

Messenger: Ras Kanjas Sent: 10/13/2012 1:26:02 AM

To be perfect is a must,
or else one can not enter the kingdom of Zion!

Bless..

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/13/2012 2:28:54 AM

Is the Kingdom of Zion somewhere we will enter or a place we will create through perfection of livity?

Blessed Love

Messenger: Iman Bo Sent: 10/13/2012 4:09:36 AM

The Kingdom Of Zion is the Source of perfected Livity

Messenger: jah-spear Sent: 10/13/2012 9:09:27 AM

Brother Matthew, I just held a deep medi on your question. I began to realize that Zion could not be just one perfect country, city or continent. I say this because the whole world is perfect. Jah created the whole Earth, therefore it is all holy and perfect. The only thing that is not perfect is mankind. This is because Jah gave mankind the choice between right and wrong. I feel that once we all begin working to raise the consciousness and guide Ones to perfect livity, then the whole world will be Zion (heaven on earth).

Messenger: Matthew Sent: 10/13/2012 1:32:14 PM

Blessed love Jah Spear
That is I reasoning also, that work is what I sight as InI duty as RasTafarI people!

RasTafarI Blessings

1 - 7

Return to Reasoning List

RastafarI

Haile Selassie I